The most awful day

Luke's POV.

It was Monday. The most awful day. I got up out of bed, and stepped into a pair of khakis. I put on a blue button up shirt, with a black and grey sweater vest over it. There's no need to impress Michael anymore, and my mum would kill me if I wore what I wanted to. I left my hair flat, and put on my glasses. I gathered my homework, and put it in my back pack, along with my laptop. I put on my black Dr. Martens, and started walking towards the school.

This is my last day I wanna be here. As I approached the school closer and closer, the more I wanted to die. I saw people look in my direction, some laughing, some just staring. I walked into the school, and saw the same papers from the prom being handed around. I saw people laughing, and pointing as I walked by. There were papers taped on lockers, and everybody threw them in my direction.

I got to my locker finally, and I was immediately surrounded by a group of guys. They looked intimidating. "Hey faggot." One sneered.

I turned around and kicked him in the balls. Maybe they'll beat me so badly that I'll die.

Once he stood up, I was thrown to the ground. I somehow sighed in both pain and relief as all of the guys gained up on me. Punches were thrown to my stomach and face at the same time, and I received harder kicks to my ribs. There were six guys beating me to death, while a crowd surrounded us, most of them cheering for them to go on.

I was cheering for them to go on.

My mouth went numb as blood poured from it. Both of my lips were busted, there were cuts on the side of my head. My nose dripped blood onto the floor, and I kept waiting for the pain to just end all at once. I brought my knee up swiftly, only encouraging them to hit harder.

"Stop!" I heard someone yell, and I internally shook my head. I felt three harsh blows to my stomach before they all got off of me. I laid on the ground, allowing my vision to get blurry. I was laying on my side now: eye level with the ground. I saw a pair of black boots stand in front of the crowd surrounding me. I blinked a few times, before sitting up slightly with the help of whoever was above me. I could see red hair, and I knew it was Michael. "You should've let them kill me." I said, as he helped me stand up. "I would never let them kill you. Why would I do that?" He asked, and I laughed, sitting back on the ground.

"If they were to kill me, it wouldn't be considered suicide, right?"