He gave us pizza guys

Michael's POV.

I looked down to Luke, and saw him asleep on my chest. It was about 6:30 though.

"He asleep?" Alex asked, and I nodded.

"I'm thinking about asking him to prom tomorrow. Since he's sleeping now, he'll stay up all night, and we can get to know each other or whatever then, and then in the morning I'll ask him." I said, as Jack turned off the xbox. "This is one of the best pranks you've ever pulled, Michael." Kellin said, and laughed. "I know. I can't wait to see the look on the little dorks face." I laughed quietly.

"I don't like this idea." Alex said turning to us. "Why not?" I asked. "Because. Luke's a lot cooler than I thought. I mean, he gave us pizza guys." He said. I shrugged, "But he's gullible. It's funny Alex." I said, and he sighed leaning back in his seat.

I felt Luke stir around and I looked down. "Michael?" I heard him mumble. "Yeah?" I asked, running my hand through his hair, hoping he hadn't heard of what we were saying. "Oh. I just wanted to see if you were actually still there." He said, scooting up, and snuggling his head into my neck, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm still here." I mumbled.

"Will you cuddle me?" He asked, and I heard Alex sympathetically 'aww' out loud. "Wanna go to bed?" I asked, and he nodded into my neck. I sat up with him on my lap, and stood up.

"You're heavy." I groaned, and he moved away from my neck. "I am? S-Sorry. I can walk." He said, and got down out of my arms. I grabbed his wrist before he could get away from me. "No. Babe. I didn't actually mean it. I was just kidding." I said, and he lightly smiled and looked back at the ground. I pushed short hairs behind his ear and kissed his forehead. "You go lay down. I'll be up there in a second." I said, and he nodded, running up the stairs.

I groaned and laid back on the couch. "Michael." Jack sighed. "Yes Alex? Please tell me more of how I shouldn't play with Luke's feelings, when he honestly won't care in the end." I said, and he shook his head. "You just don't get it Michael. This whole prank thing is bûllshit. You're gonna crush him." He said. I rolled my eyes, and sat up. "You're no fun anymore." I groaned.

"No Michael. You're no fun anymore. Your old pranks used to be funny, like when you filled Sebastian's locker with bouncy balls, but this is just cruel. You can't even see how much he actually wants this. He's asking you to hold him, getting insecure over his own body for you. You're so blind. I don't want any part of this. I used to think Luke was just a loser, but now he's really cool, and I may not seem like it, but I actually have a heart. Don't talk to me until you actually realize what a total dïck you're being." Alex yelled, and picked up his backpack.

I watched as he stormed out of the house. "What's he talking about?" I heard a small voice ask.

I turned to see Luke standing at the bottom of the staircase. He had one arm wrapped around his stomach, and he was fiddling with his fingers. "What did you hear?" I ask, and he walked over to me and sat on my lap. "I dont know. He called me a loser, and then called you a dïck." He whispered. "He doesn't think we actually want this. To be more than friends, you know? He's just being Alex." I said. "Does he really think I'm a loser?" He asked, and laid his head on my shoulder. I kissed his cheek. "Sorry babe. But if it makes you feel better, we don't think you're a loser." I said, and he nodded.

"Mikey. Do you really want to be more than friends?" He asked, and I smirked to myself. "Of course. And you know what? We can start by going to prom together. It's next week. So Luke, would you like to go to prom with me?" I asked, and he sat up, and smiled. "Of course I would." He said, and pecked my cheek.

--

Me and Luke laid on the couch in the dark living room. My arm was slung loosely around his waist, and he was laying on his side with his head laying on my chest. "I feel like I can trust you already, you know." I mumbled quietly to him. "Really?" He whispered. "Yeah. I dont know. You just seem like the person to be a really good secret keeper." I said, and shrugged. "You do too. I'm not very good at keeping my own secrets, but I'm good at keeping other peoples." He said, and I smirked.

"What do you mean you aren't good at keeping your secrets?" I asked. "I dont know. People just always somehow find out things I never wanted them to know." He said. "Like what?" I asked, and played with his hair. "I'm not comfortable talking about it." He whispered. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "You can trust me, remember?" I said, and he nodded. "You promise you won't tell anything?" He asked, and I nodded. "Promise. I would never tell." I said.

"My mum actually does starve me. My refrigerator is only filled with baby carrots and water and a couple other things. I get one big thing every two days week, last time it was pancakes. But it wasn't like this until my dad died. She makes me walk to school so I get exercise. I guess I'm just not perfect enough for her or- I really can't talk about this." He said, and I heard sniffles. I felt him sit up, and walk out of the room.

I followed behind him, trying not to wake Jack or Kellin as I walked out of the room. He walked into a nearby bathroom, but left the door open. I followed in after him, and saw him sitting on the counter with his head in his hands. I stood between his legs, and he laid his head down, sobbing on my shoulder. "You're actually the first person to know about that." He whispered. I pushed my hand up his shirt, and felt his skinny stomach. "You might not be perfect enough for her, but you're perfect enough for me." I whispered into his ear. He shook his head and looked up at me.

I saw his tear stained cheeks, and red eyes. "No. I'm really not. I know I'm not the most attractive, of I'm not good enough for anyone, but I promise I'll do my best for you, Michael." He said, and stroked my cheek. And that almost. Almost, broke my heart. But unfortunately It didn't, so Luke spent the rest of the night sobbing while spilling things to me that he would soon regret.