Fox Waifu & Awakenings

Date: 4/12/2020
Day: Tuesday
Weather: Rain

1st POV

Waking up to the best fox waifu is a stimulating experience.

That's all I'll say on that matter.

After taking care of my morning routine, I made my way to the train station, with both Caster and Assassin with me in their spirit forms. As we waited for the train, Assassin and I explained what happened yesterday to the beautiful fox lady. She seemed intrigued and had occasional asked questions to get a better grasp of the situation. Unfortunately, she claimed that unless she experienced it herself, she can only make assumptions about that world.

Then suddenly she spoke up "Master, who is the girl sneaking up behind you~?" The edge in her voice wasn't that hard to pick up as I replied 'A friend I made in this world.' I turned to my friend "Hey Akame." Said girl looked surprised and spoke up "How did you know?" She asked with a pout.

The train finally appears and it got packed in, thankfully Akame and I were together, but I could hear Caster growling at the close proximity. As we talk to each other, we here other students gossiping about the train conductor, a bunch of accidents, and apparently shitty economy and depressing news.

We eventually got off the train and waited for the next one. We suddenly hear a girl speak up "Look, isn't that her?" We then hear a tired guys voice "You mean that one with the red ribbon?" He said while pointing forward into the crowd.

I looked and saw a girl with a red ribbon and reddish brown hair in a ponytail standing in the front.

The guy spoke up "Uh, I guess so?" The girl spoke up "She's so thin... it's not fair, I've got my hair in a ponytail too..." I looked at the girl 'What the fuck does that got to do with being thin!?'  I asked my servants.

Instead of answering all I hear is a shrug. The train arrived and once again was packed. But now I actually got a good look at ponytail.

She then spoke up to her neighbor, a elder lady, "Please, take my seat

She then spoke up to her neighbor, a elder lady, "Please, take my seat. My station's coming up." Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man looking towards the two and seemed to be preparing for something. I spoke up 'Assassin, if you would...' the man tried to dart into the seat, but was harshly brought back to his spot before anyone noticed, leaving a baffled expression on his face.

I thought to myself 'What a dickhead. Willing to steal a offered seat.' The train ride took a couple more minutes before it ended. Akame and I was on our way to priso- I mean school.

Once we were in our seats, it took a few minutes for the teacher to show up, unfortunately it wasn't Kawakami-sensei. It was a middle aged man with glasses.

He spoke up "I'm the social studies teacher Mr. Ushimaru. I'll be teaching you the rules of society this year. Hmph... You all like you've been spoiled growing up. Can't wait to see who disappoints me the most this year." He looked around towards the students and continued "A certain dictionary defines a year as "a period of 365 disappointments." The books title is about as cynically satirical as the rest of it. It's the "Devils Dictionary,"by Ambros Bierce." He finished.