Shujin Academy

DATE: Sunday, April 10, 2020

1st POV

I was currently cramped up in a metal death trap called a train with several people Jammed packed. Thankfully in my situation a was being pressed against the train by a cute girl instead of a old perv. But unfortunately I couldn't enjoy this experience as my head was still reeling from what I learned last night.

Flashback

I stared dumbly at the caster that was once labeled 'Dick Wizard' as I tried to processed what she told me. I spoke up "So... what exactly does this mean? I want to believe I have a idea but..." I trailed off as she gave a mischievous smile. She replied "Well to put it in simple terms, you somehow gain the Third Lost Magic. We don't exactly know how it happened, but we believe that what happened to you was a catalyst for change. The lightning somehow unlocked the magic circuits within you and supercharge you're origin. This is however, merely speculation and we may never know how this happened." She finished with the same smile.

I only rub my temple as I process this "So I somehow gain the ability to summon Heroic Spirits? I'm not sure if I should be thrilled or horrified at the idea." While I would love to some a lot of my favorite Spirits, a shit ton of them were bat shit insane. Merlin giggles "Yep your doomed. But it's not all bad. Now that your magic circuits are unlocked, we can teach you Magecraft." I looked towards her with what I assumed was a surprised look, if judging by her smirk is any indication. I ask "Okay, you keep mentioning we. Do you mean the other servants?" She nods "Yep, but I also mean us Casters. Although I should mention that only a few of us will actually teach you. I'm pretty sure you want nothing to do with certain servants, unless the situation requires their assistance." I definitely understood what she meant.

Gilles will either follow orders or I'll have him erased from existence.

She continues "Also I should mention that even with us teaching you, you'll most likely have a greater affinity towards certain aspects of Magecraft. It's not like you can't learn many subjects, you'll just be better in other areas." I nodded in acceptance. I asked "Ok, what about Summoning?" She shook her head "Unfortunately, your not ready for that. As of right now, any summon you try will be completely random. At the moment if we were to try that, you'll most likely only be able to summon the lowest tier servants, including Angra Maiyu." I paled at the thought of him running rampant. While I wouldn't mind some of the 1 star servants, he's someone I can't trust.

She continues "Despite this though, it might not be a option to ignore. If circumstances requires you to summon a servant, don't hesitate. We will deal with the consequences after your safe master. Many of us would rather you be alive and well instead of dead and gone. Also because of your raw, pure magic circuits, your prana is more pure than any other. This means you'll be able to summon multiple servants and they can stay in the physical plain for longer time." This definitely shock me. I'm basically FGO in human form.

She then tapped her staff on the floor "Master I'm sorry to cut this short, but I believe that you should get some proper sleep. A certain king has foresaw 'unique' events will happen in your future. Please take care master, we'll speak again soon." The world faded away after words as she smiles towards me.

Flashback end

I came back to reality as the girl was roughly shoved into me. She muttered "Sorry." I shook my head and muttered back "Not your fault that people can't be respectful." Then I got a good look at her and would openly admit that I found another Japanese beauty.

" Then I got a good look at her and would openly admit that I found another Japanese beauty