Perverts Dungeon

Date: April 11, 2020

1st POV

I'm going to say this now... training in the Throne of Heroes is fun. I learned a decent amount of things from Merlin, such as basic spells and a bit of healing. But it's turns out that I excel at Shirou's skill set, such as Structural Grasp, Reinforcement, and Projection. Granted I wanted these skills, I was hoping for diversity as well. Not only that, but unless I get real lucky, even if I learn Tracing, I still need to wait until I can summon stronger Servants in order to analyze there weapons or gear.

But there's a immediately downside to this training, my head feels like it's going to split open.

Reason why is because apparently, this training method uses a few Circuits in the brain for a continued period of time. Because of the danger, she straight up told me that any training that they had in mind, pun not intended, we won't be using this method anymore. From now on, any training I do will be in the real world. I have no problems with this, mainly because if I trace something good, I'll sell it.

Crazy ass collectors...

Anyway I was currently walking towards the tram station when Kurusu-san appears from the side. I called out "Yo Kurusu-san!" She turns to me as I walked up to her. I asked "You ready for today?" She nodded but frowned as she looked up "I hope it doesn't rain..." I looked and saw rain clouds covering the sky. Took a long whiff of the air, then said "Let's hurry. I bet it will be raining sooner or later." She nodded and we went on our way.

It. Was. CRAMPED!

I know there was a accident recently but damnit people! Stop shoving!

Only good thing was that Kurusu-san was able to be against the wall we me in front of her. I know how that can look since hentai exist, but considering what happened yesterday with Makoto, I'm certainly glad I was here instead of another degenerate molester.

She whispered "Awfully cramped huh?" I nodded and muttered "Yeah, and rude. Keep your eyes down, by the way. Caught a sicko in one of these yesterday." Her eyes widen before narrowing. She did so as we continue talking to pass the time.

We finally got off the tram and headed up. As we reached the next floor and began our track, I spotted a woman grilling a station employee.

What is it with this town with its women? I'm not complaining, but now I wish I took that field trip to Tokyo back in college

We made our way to the station square, only to see the clouds appear darker and you can hear the rumble of thunder...

.... Chills down the spine. Damn deju vu.

We eventually made it to the next tram and went on our way.

3rd POV
Scene change: Leblanc

A man in a business suit was sitting on a stool noticed a sudden noice and said "Oh man... Did it say it's going to rain today?" Sojiro, just noticing the noise and looked towards the door "Huh, it's raining outside?" He asked. The man nodded "It just started all of a sudden... This is why I hate early spring." He replied sourly. Sojiro frown "That reminds me... Did she bring a umbrella?" He asked himself. The man caught the question though "Hm? Who are you talking about?" He ask but Sojiro shook his head "Don't mind me." He replied dismissively.