Am I Dead? HELL NO!!

3rd POV

It was a another day in paradise.... or hell. Depends on a person's viewpoint.

But let's imagine how the world would be if everything was perfect. If the world was at peace, if everyone was content with their lives, just happy.

Sounds pretty nice right?

Y/N POV

'This world will never know peace.' I thought to myself as I sit down on a bench, on top of the Empire State Building, playing Fate/Grand Order. One reason why I thought this?

Humanity.

Humans have been the cause of so much pain and destruction. If there is a rule of nature, which is that you can't control it, then their is a rule of humanity.

They are chaotic creatures by nature.

Now why was I having these thoughts? Just reflecting on myself and the world in general. That and my girlfriend dumped me.

Her reason? I'm boring.

Well excuse me for not wanting to be in some weird orgy phantasy you crave, dick crazy thot.

I was also fired from my job. Reason? They wanted new blood and was 'trimming' the fat. Assholes. I was good at my job and was reliable.

Oh! And finally my parents died from the COVID. So yeah I'm definitely not a good fella at the moment.

I've just trying to get my feet back on the ground but it's damn near impossible when life decides to fuck you right up the a-

I paused at that and looked up, only to regret it.

Darkness, that's what greeted me when I opened my eyes

Okay before anyone makes assumptions, I wasn't dead, at least I'm pretty sure I wasn't, I woke up in a bedroom with the lights off with me laying down. Before I could even ponder what was going on, I shot up and immediately clutched my head as a massive migraine hits me. Me teeth grinder harshly as a shit ton of various information was literally dumped into my brain.

After it finally subsided, I immediately got out of bed, flicked the lights on, went to the bathroom and looked into a mirror. I made sure too take a good long look and even smacked my face a few times to be sure I wasn't hallucinating.

 I made sure too take a good long look and even smacked my face a few times to be sure I wasn't hallucinating