chapter number two- I care about you

Twenty-one words, eighty-four spoken letters swirling in my head, kept me awake for half the night. I don't know why I was hit by them, it's Mattheo and he used to tell me much worse things. I don't know if the fact that I was just looking at him when he was rude to me this morning and didn't answer or the fact that I was scared of Riddle was more devastating. We had constant small quarrels in previous years, but I was not afraid of him, ever. Although the prohibition  was on hurting a wizard from a purebred family after the war, nothing would stop Mattheo Riddle from destroying and killing me.

I sweat and turn on my bed, I don't feel well and I think I'm going to have a panic attack again. The person I hate and despise will do a project with me or it will be fatal for me, I don't know where my friends are and what they are doing..I have separated from all students because I can't hang out with people who treated me like garbage in previous years . I got up by the bed and I'm already at the doors of my room, I went out, now I am in the toilet but I can't see and it seems to me that I'm not breathing . My head hurts and my image blurs, suddenly darkness.

I met the darkness but I was not afraid of it, I thought that this time the darkness would calm me down.

And I don't know what's going on, but I know that I still have a headache and I'm still in that trance. The eyes are closed, the world is spinning. I am still sweating and  shivering, resisting myself and as if my brain is forcing me to calm down and my body is not listening. Rosalind, a pretty rose, now lies on the toilet floor with her knees bent along her chest and trembling. Instead of calming down, she started poisoning her head with even more stressful facts.

At that moment, someone burst into the toilet and threw himself on his knees next to Calypso. "Concentrate on your breathing Calypso, I'm here, you're not alone ... take a deep breath through your nose ", Rosalind felt safe and began to calm down while listening to the familiar voice ," Just like that, I'm here with you, go on".

I don't know how long it took for me to calm down, but I did. My eyes have been closed so far and I was breathing very slowly. I gathered the courage to open my eyes and discern to whom that voice belonged. Next to me squatted Celeste Abel, a Slytherin with whom I had never been extremely close. Our eyes met and I felt safe, although the very piercing and blue eyes reminded me of my mother's eyes. Celeste saved me and I was extremely grateful.

"Are you better Calypso? Come here ", she stretched out her arms and took me in, I melted under the feeling of her warmth. Has it been that long since the last time I was hugged or when someone took care of me. I started crying and put my head on her shoulder, she made circular motions on my back and just held me like that without saying a word. I enjoyed the silence more than I would enjoy the conversation

She took me to her dorm and laid down next to me, I fell asleep in her arms feeling safe and for the first time in many years I didn't want to wake up on the other side, but here next to her.

Unknown room where I woke up but it looks like my dorm, my head still hurts. I touch my face with my hand and feel almost dried tears on my cheeks. I cried, then I remember why and whose room this is and everything suddenly becomes clear to me.

Celeste, I have to find her.

I turn around and see that the room is empty, what should I do now ..Dear Abel, please be in the common room ! I went to that same toilet and washed myself, I know I should have felt uncomfortable about last night's accident but I didn't. In fact, I felt quite the opposite.

Celeste Abel, an eighteen-year-old with eyes similar as my mother, was sitting in the common room reading a book. As soon as I saw her a big smile appeared on my face and I approached her and sat down on the armchair in front of her. I didn't say anything and I just waited for her gaze to focus on me, she didn't notice me for a long time. When I turned my gaze to her this time she returned it and laughed sweetly.