chapter number six- your hug

tw - suicide
-I suggest you play both songs, one after another as you read <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started walking down the stairs but the realization hit me and I stopped. A cold breeze blew and cooled my tear-soaked cheeks. My heart ached, I thought I would faint at any moment. His voice was spinning in my head and giving me so much negative energy that in an instant I gained some power and headed towards him. My whole body radiated itself with some unknown energy, some magic I had never experienced before.

Mattheo was standing against the wall and smoking a cigarette when I came.

"You, you monster," I screamed at him, "Are you aware of how many lives you've ruined?"

I stopped and tried to calm down but it didn't work. I didn't have my wand with me but I still felt the power in my hands forcing me to do something. In a second I directed them to Mattheo and shouted, "Sectumsempra!".

I closed my eyes just waiting for him to laugh at my stupidity but instead of laughing I heard a cry. On the floor in front of me lay Mattheo curled up in pain and with a bloody hand. I didn't know what to do at the moment, the world revolved around me and I fell to my knees next to Theo.

I started to panic at the moment, there was not a single thing I could do to help him. He was curled up and we are very high.

I could ... but ... yes.

I approached the edge of the tower and looked at him.

Call me selfish, call me by any name you want. For a moment, I wanted to inflict even more pain on Mattheo, to kill him mentally, and to give him a guilty conscience for the rest of his life.I haven't thought much about this, this decision was sudden and every part of my body agreed with it. I'll do it!

----------------——————

Mattheo shook his head because he knew what she wanted to do. Rosalind rose to her toes, biting her lip nervously.

"Don't do that ..." were the last words she heard from Mattheo.

His words were interrupted by the loud roar of the wind that ruffled her hair. Her heart was beating fast and breath stopped in the middle of her throat and from there it did not move.Her lungs crumble, she falls faster and faster, every attempt to scream is unsuccessful. Her body bursts with adrenaline and everything happens in a second. It fell just like autumn rain, quiet but loud, dancing with the wind and leaves flying around it.Leaves are like any beautiful and displeasing memory from her short life. For a moment she regretted doing so and each of her blood vessels stiffened, until the warm air touched her. She opened her eyes and saw a black dark shadow around her lifting her into the air, it was Mattheo Riddle. He hugged her tightly and their bodies turned into one, his warm touch calmed Rosalind's breathing, he hugged her. Mattheo hugged her ... for the first time. The two of them headed for the top of the tower.

---———----(I suggest you play ''Just come home'' slowed down version now )————————

He saved my life and I almost took his.

We were both breathing fast, my heart beating at an impossible speed. I didn't have the courage to say anything, I was ashamed of my decision to take my life in front of him and the fact that I almost killed him. His hand was still bloody, he didn't have to save me and I don't know where he got so much strength to do it. Theo was standing against the wall, sliding lightly against it because of the pain in his hand. I didn't know if it was a good decision to approach him , will he just reject me or curse on me. Prior to this state I approached him and squatted, touching his arm. "Can I have a look?" I said softly and didn't get an answer. I rolled up his shirt sleeve and gasped at the sight in front of me. Mattheo looked at me with eyes full of concern and asked with a nod of his head about the condition ... I didn't answer him. I bit my lip and decided it was best to take him to his room and try to cure him in some way. He groaned because of the pain and leaned on my shoulder as we walked down the stairs.