chapter number nine-very much afraid

A few spoken words, though a few were enough to turn my whole life upside down.

The darkness frightened me, the darkness that surrounded me, now more than ever. And I pray that all this will pass and that the spoken words that came out of the mouth of the serpent-like creature are just a hallucination. My eyes met his and just then something woke me up from a trance, pulled me out of a place full of fairy tales and dreams, because nothing was a fairy tale even now, but a mere reality. It is impossible to hate a person, they told us that one person does not have enough energy to hate. I think that all my energy is spent there, and I do not regret it, because he and all his companions deserve to suffer and deserve all the hatred of this world.

My ears then lost their function, because even if someone had talked, I would not have heard them. Every happy particle in my body, every positive thought and the gratitude I had is already gone.

I thought there was nothing more that could scare me from his presence, but I was wrong.

Words

His words completely overwhelmed me and put me under dark ground to fight in the darkness with a lack of oxygen, to suffocate, with no hope of change.

The word would not be so significant if the truth were not behind it, and the truth behind the word is exactly what worried me. Word for word, truth for truth, or lie for lie behind which stands an act that turns into truth. So is there a lie at all?

Is a lie just a story behind an event, and we know the event to be true. Well, then it's all in our head, we don't believe it, we tell it or we believe it, just like I am at this moment.

That truth by truth and lie by lie formed the story, formed the sentence. That sentence, for example, is the truth and the truth hurts me, the truth scares me. The truth scares me more than lies, it scares me because I know that what he said is what will happen.

It's possible we stood like that for a few minutes, without moving. I didn't pay any attention to Mattheo, he didn't even matter to me at this point. What to do now?Should I turn around and start running, but I can't.

In all that loud silence, there were suddenly quiet footsteps echoing down the hall, and we all turned our gaze to the sound source. A short woman, known to me, although I couldn't remember who she was at the moment, approached Voldemort and looked at him, then nodded. Voldemort looked at me once and walked towards the short woman, obviously upset about something.

"Let's go inside, hurry up and don't make a noise Calypso," said the boy next to me.

I no longer see him as a boy, though he never was because his past and present and future had destroyed him. He has always been and will be a monster in my eyes, just like his father.

--------------------------------

The interior was dark, a huge chandelier with black gems hung from the ceiling, and to my surprise, there were several paintings in each room.

I had already spent several days in this prison, not leaving the room, which frightened me in every possible way. I did not leave the room and therefore did not meet with anyone.

I was reading and thinking about the situation I am in at the moment. There was no way out for now, but that did not stop me from trying.

I know that Voldemort is able to read the thoughts of everything and everyone and that is what I was most afraid of.

I would read a book and think about how to get out of this situation. It took me a long time to get used to everything, to be able to do it at all. The first day I tried to do these two things at the same time I was extremely scared.I don't know why or how but I'm interesting to the master of darkness, I intrigued him in some way and I have to find out what it is exactly.I don't like to rise behind the rest of the world or to brag, but I'm sure all this is connected .My behavior and uncontrolled magic, unpleasant encounters, that are of course frequent, with Mattheo. Now I am in the house of the worst creature in this world.