Missing persons🥸

It is currently 5 and I was digging through my closet for something cute to wear to the movies. Nothing means to me more right now than impressing my true love, Tamaki💗✨❤️❣️🌈🌼🧚‍♀️💖🌹💝💕🌷👑💘💐💫 I then saw the perfect thing to wear!

I put on my outfit and look in the mirror. Yeah that's definitely the one. I then hear a beep from outside. That's gotta be them! I run down the stairs and out the door. A butler was waiting there to open the door for me.

"Hey y/n, glad you could come with us." Tamaki greeted.

"Thank you for inviting me." I said back. On our way to the commoner restaurant I ended up sitting next to Kaoru. "So where are we heading to eat?" I ask.

"We are going to a sophisticated high end commoner's food chain that is known around the globe for their delicious sea food." Kyoya said. I just stared in his direction. Haruhi looked like he was about to burst.

"We are going to Red Lobster!" Haruhi said. "There is no such thing as 'high end' commoner's food chains!" He Said, almost shouted.

"Well wherever we are going, im sure it will be great!" Honey cheered.

Time skip brought to you by the research I did to see if Japan had a Red Lobster!

Our group arrives at the restaurant and got a table.

"So this is a commoner's restaurant. Not that special." Haruhi said. But the richie boys were in awe by the place. I've never been to a commoner restaurant so I was also taking everything in, but the new atmosphere doesn't keep my mind off of Tamaki. I happen to sit between my love and Honey. The waitress took our orders and we started chatting. I wasn't really paying attention because I was daydreaming about my future with Tamaki. I don't even know what I ordered...lobster maybe?

"Hey y/n Chan?" I look over at Honey who had a concerned look on his face. "Are you going to eat? I mean, we got our food 5 minutes ago. I look down and realize I have been so spaced out I didn't even notice we got our food.

"Oh yeahh I'm going to eat! Sorry I was just..um.. ᵀʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ." I said. Honey nodded and continued to eat his food, which wasn't actually food, it was just dessert.

"Y/n?" I look to my other side to see Tamaki also looking at me with a concerned face.

"Yeas?"

"Are you okay? You really seemed out of it. I can...take you home if you like?" He offered. I was about to say no when the obvious choice hit me. If Tamaki takes me home I will get valuable alone time with him, which I can use to make him fall in love with me!😻😻😻

"I'm not feeling the best right now, but I don't want you to miss the movie because of me. Plus it's at a commoner's theater! I can totally just call a limo myself." I say.

This is it, if he insists then I will have him right where I want him.

"Well I do really want to go to the theater, but if one of my friends needs me then I will be more than happy to help." He said.

Not exactly what I wanted to hear but good enough!

"But-"

"I can see the movie another time y/n." He said. I smiled on the outside, but on the inside, I committed arson to my own brain cells.

"Well okay. Thank you." I said. He smiled.

Tamaki then took out his phone and called for a limo. Once it was here, Tamaki offered his hand and helped me out of my chair like the gentleman he is.

"Do you want us to wait for you to come back Tamaki?" Hiakru asked.

"No need, I'll be back whenever." He said. With that we both walked out of the building. Once again Tamaki took his hand and helped me into the limo because he is a fucking prince.👑🥰🌈✨😻💃🏻

...

I am riding with Tamaki in his limo to my house. It was silent. I wanna say something, but I'm not sure what.🤔

"Hey Tamaki, you didn't have to bring me back home. I would have been fine on my own." I say.

"It's no problem, plus I want to make sure you got home okay, an-

Bzzt bzzt

"Sorry about that." Tamaki chuckled. "I have my notifications on for the news channel on my phone." He says.

"Oh it's fine." I reply.

"I'll just turn the notifications off." He says. I nodded and looked out the window, but I was actually looking at Tamaki's reflection in the window!

"Oh wow." Tamaki gasped. I turn to look at him, he had a surprised but also concerned look on his face.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"A girl from our school went missing." He says. For a second I couldn't breathe, because I know exactly who she was...and where she is.

874 Words

Yeah I did just make y/n a bit more crazy...it'll get worse later on too😻😻😻