Sneaking around🙈

Tamaki introduced me to the twins, Haruhi,Mori, and of course Hunni. They were all cute in their own ways, but Tamaki is the only one for me.

I was about to turn back to Tamaki and talk to him but the doors open to reveal a mob of girls.

"Sorry y/n the club has started. I'll see you around" with that he left me. I watch him walk to his seat and within seconds there are at least 5 girls surrounding him.

I sigh. If any of them get close to him they are dead, literally.

I walk out of the room with my head down. I look back for a moment and of course Mari is there sitting right next to Tamaki. He kisses her hand, she blushes madly.

Bitch.

Have fun with him while it lasts.

I walk to my locker to get my books and other things for class. Sadly, I dont have any classes with Tamaki this year.

It would be nice though, making sure no other girls are passing love notes to him during class. I may have to watch him some time to make sure that doesn't happen. Well...that sounds weird maybe not...but again...maybe.

I walk into my class to find the twins and Haruhi from the host club, I think that's his name. I didn't even realize they were in my class before now.

Harihi waves me down and points to an empty desk in front of him. I smile and walk over, setting down my books under my desk then taking a seat.

"So y/n was it?" Haruhi started. Wow he remembered my name!

"Yeah, and your Harhui right?" I asked.

"That's me! And I bet you remember these two." He pointed at the twins. I looked up to see them smiling and waving at me. I smiled back.

"So your names were Kaoru and Hikaru, am I correct?" I asked the twins.

"Yes you are pretty lady." They said in together. I didnt reply. Haruhi turned back to me and smiled.

"So what did you think of the host club y/n?" Haruhi asks. I put a finger on my chin.

"Well, its...different." I replied.

But without Tamaki in the club they would be nothing. He is the one that makes the club stand out and shine, he's the gem of the club.

Haruhi nodded. "I totally agree with you there." Haruhi said.

At that moment the teacher walked in and class had started, so we all had to sit up. I tuned out for most of the lesson, thinking about later this evening.

I've never done this before, so why now? I'm so in love that I feel the need to kill someone. Is this right?

I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

I have to do this, it's for Tamaki.

I think over my plan after I get her schedule. I need to make sure that the police dont suspect me as the one that killed her.

The bell rings and I am brought back to reality. I walk out of the classroom. Haruhi and the twins wave to me as I pass them. I smile in return, then head straight to my next class.

°•♡•°

After school I visit the host club before they open. Hunni was the first to talk to me, holding up a piece of cake for me.

"No thanks Hunni senpai, I won't be staying long" I said. He frowned.

"That's ok y/n chan. I know you must be busy." Hunni skipped back to his place next to Mori.

I walk over to Tamaki and greeted him with a smile, and he did the same to me.

Man,I cant get over how perfect his smile is...he's so handsome.

"How are you doing today my love?" Tamaki greeted me.

His love? My heart cant take this!

I answer with a simple, "I'm great, how about you?" I say

"Well I'm doing quite well myself." He says. We stand there for a moment not making eye contact. I was a little awkward. "So why did you stop by?" Tamaki asked.

"Well, I just wanted to say hi" I tell him. He smiled and sat down.

"Here, sit. The club doesn't start for another 5 minutes." Tamaki patted the seat next to him, signaling me to sit.I went over and sat down next to him.

He's so close to me! >///<

I mentally die at the thought. Just the thought of him makes my face feel all warm...but it never turns red. I'm good at hiding my true feelings to be Honest. I have been able to for a while.

"Sooo...is it fun being a host?" I randomly ask Tamaki trying to start a conversation. Tamaki slightly nods.

"Why would I continue doing it if it wasn't fun y/n?" Tamaki stated the obvious. "True" I said quietly. I assumed that would be his answer. He seems so passionate about the club. Even if it is kinda weird or even dumb for that matter.

I dont want to get in the way of what he loves to do but I cant help but feel jealous of all those girls that request him every day. I know it's fake love but still. Mari talked about it like it was real. That's why she can't stay here anymore.

"Hey y/n." Tamaki starts. I jump a little. "Are you Alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine there's just a lot on my mind right now." I say.

"Care to share, I mean you dont have to but it always makes me feel better." I smile at that statement.

"Sorry Tamaki I cant tell you." I say looking down at my hands.

"Understandable." He says.

Just then the doors opened and girls lined up.

"Welp, this is my cue to leave." I say. I get up and brush off my dress.

"Oh, well see you tomorrow then." Tamaki waved at me, and I waved back.

On my way out I was pushed by you know who!

Mari.

"Tamaki will never love you, our relationship is more real than yours." She whispered in my ear as I passed.

"Fuck you." I whispered back to her. She looked taken back by this statement. So without a word I left.

You will be dead before you go on a date with Tamaki, and I'm here to make sure if it.

°•◇•°

I hide in the bathroom until my time has come. I take a look out of the bathroom. Its getting dark already. I must have been in there for a while.

I sneak off to the office. I unlock the door with a bobby pin and walk in, making sure nobody is around.

I get into the office and dig around in the file cabinet looking for a copy of Mari's schedule. I finally found her name, and schedule.

I take a picture of it with my phone so I always have it, and so I can study it at home.

I sneak out of the school and walk back home.

Now it's time to figure out how I'm going to carry out my plan.