Back at school🏫

Today is the day we are back at school after the 'suicide'. I looked at the news and the story of Mari again. I laugh a little while watching it. I can't believe they didn't catch me. I look at the time and it's time to go to school.

I have a big smile heading into the big pink building, thinking about Tamaki. Now that Mari is out of the way I can make Tamaki love me and we can have a happy ending, just the two of us...nobody else. I walk up to the doors of music room 3. Once I enter I see all of the hosts chatting together...but Tamaki is nowhere is sight.

"Hey y/n!" The twins said in sync. The rest of the hosts turned and looked at me.

" Hey guys, uh, is Tamaki here yet? I wanted to see him."  I ask. They all look at each other. I was kinda weirded out by their reaction.

"Tamaki is talking with a new customer right outside, I thought you would see them." Kyoya said. not taking his eyes off of his death note. I swear I gotta get that notebook, it will be handy to me one of these days. Then the doors open to reveal Tamaki and some girl.

She is the new guest?

I look her up and down studying here. She isn't even cute. She has brown hair up in two braids and green eyes. She wears ugly pink glasses that just doesn't compliment her face at all. Speaking of her face her chin is so pointy she could stab someone with it. Anyway she needs help with everything that has to do with appearance.

 Anyway she needs help with everything that has to do with appearance

"Everyone this is our new customer, her name is Ami." Tamaki smiled and gesture over to Ami. She smiles and waves.

Ew

But since I can't show my true emotion I smile back. I watch from afar as Tamaki continues to talk with this girl. It makes me feel super mad but...they aren't close enough yet. She is still just a customer to Tamaki. As long as it stays like that nobody will be getting hurt.

Skip brought to you by Kyoya's Death Note

I walked through the big doors to my house to be greeted by my parents. They were both standing by the door which was very odd.

"Uh...Hello Mother, hello Father." I say slowly entering the building. They both kept staring at me intensely to the point where it was a bit uncomfortable.

" We heard about the suicide at your school" my mother started. I froze. She can't know. Right? "And we want you to go to her funeral this upcoming weekend." She said. I was surprised by what she said.

Why does she want me to go to her funeral?

"Mother, may I ask why you want me to go to Mari's funeral?" I asked "I mean, she was so rude to me all the time and she pushed me around made fun of me, why should I go to her funeral?" I look back up at them they seemed a bit irritated.

" Miss y/n how rude of you to say that. One of your classmates killed themselves and you go and say you don't want to pay respects to them?" My mother was a bit mad at me, but I was madder. How can she expect me to pay respect to someone who never respected me? But I know for a fact I'm not getting out of this.

"Fine, I'm sorry mother. I will go to her funeral." I give in and walk by them to my room. Man, how frustrating.