My first victim 🏢🧍‍♀️

I walk out of the school hands in fists and teeth clenched. That bitch Mari has no chance as long as I'm around.

I decided to not call my limo today,I need to walk home so I can clear my mind. I think about my first day of school,Tamaki,the host club and...Mari. I need to find a way to keep her from Tamaki. Keep her away from him forever.

I get home and walk straight to my room to think of an action plan.

Am I really going to kill Mari?

My thoughts go back and fourth,I may already be going insane. But I don't care. I would do anything for Tamaki. Im doing this for him not me.

I open my computer and go the the ouran webpage. I look through the list of students until I find Mari.

Mari Caimbridge Year 2

Mari Caimbridge
Year 2

It doesn't really give me information on her...but now I know her last name so I can sneak into the office and find her file and schedule.

I have to be smart about this so I don't get caught. If I do, my chances with Tamaki will narrow down to zero.

I close my laptop and flop down on my bed, going over what I need to do tomorrow.

If you're going to kill someone,you have to do it the smart way,or you'll get killed.

That was my last thought before I drifted off Into dream land, where just me and Tamaki the only two people in the world.

●•~♡~•●

I wake up to the sound of my maid knoking on my door.

"Miss y/n, it's time to get ready for school. You're food will be on the table for you,also I washed you're uniform this morning so it's fresh." She informed me.

"Thanks Ami." I say getting out of my bed. I hear her footsteps get quieter as she walks away from my room.

I get up and change into the death dress as I like to call it. I go into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I would normally take a shower but I want to get to school early so I can catch Tamaki at the Host Club.

I decided I will sneak into the office after school after the office people leave and before the janitor leaves.

I go downstairs to see food on the table. My parents have already left like normal so it's just me.

I finish my food and have my butler,Sabastion,drive me to school.

°•♡•°

I walk into the Host Club to be greeted by a small blonde boy holding a stuffed bunny out to me.

"Hello! My name is Hunni! Would you like to hold Usa~Chan miss?" I giggle a little.

"Sure Hunni Senpai!" I say as I take the stuffed bunny. As I held it in my hands this bunny gave me a great idea on how to get rid of Mari.

"Uh,miss is everything alright?" Hunni asked concerned. I shake my head from my thoughts.

"Y-yeah everything is...just fine. Have you seen Tamaki?" I asked Hunni,  giving back his bunny.

"Oh yeah! I remember you! You're Tamaki's friend! You were here yesterday, yeah I can go get him!" Hunni runs off before I can thank him.

I walk over to a chair and sit down. The moment I sat down two boys came up to each side of me, perfectly in sync.

"Uh, hi." I look at both of them and realize they are identical.

"Hello beautiful..." one said. "Why may you be here at this hour?" The other finishes.

" Well I'm here to see a Friend that is in this exotic club of yours." I say. They look at each other and back to me.

" And who may that be?" The twin on my right said.

"Ta-" I was cut off by Hunni calling for me.

"Miss! Uhh..." Hunni was unsure of my name until Tamaki whispers in his ear. "Y/n! I found Tama-Chan!" Hunni runs up to me and starts jumping up and down. "Want some cake y/n-Chan?" I giggle slightly at his actions.

"Not right now, thank you." I say. Then I stand up and walk over to Tamaki.

"Ahh! Y/n! It's great to see you here again!" Tamaki said in his most charming voice.

"Yeah, I just thought I would stop by before you open." I say looking down at my feet. I look back up at Tamaki to see is bright smile.

" Well I'm glad you did. OH! I can introduce you to the others." Tamaki signaled me to follow him. "Well, this is kyoya...you kinda met him already." Tamaki scratches the back of his neck.

"Nice to see you again miss y/n, you don't have to pay. I was just being a jerk. Please accept my apologies." Kyoya closed his black book to shake my hand.

"Its ok Kyoya, it wouldn't matter either way." He nodded and went back to writing in his book.

'As long as I get to spend my time with Tamaki,.I don't mind giving up all my money'