what is this feeling?🥴🤌

"Welcome y/n to the Host club!" Tamaki announces walking up to me. I look up to him and my heart melts. God damn I have a problem.

"Wow, s-so what do you guys do here?" I ask. Just as Tamaki was about to answer a tall man with black hair and glasses came up to us.

"Tamaki I'm going to open the club please get to you're spot. And you miss. Pay or leave." I was so shocked at his words that I was lost for my own.

"Oh come on Kyoya, y/n here is a friend. Can't she get by for free?" Tamaki said putting his hands on my shoulders. Tamaki and I just stood there smiling at Kyoya waiting for an answer.

Kyoya sighed and said,"fine. Just this once though,and don't do any...uh...hostish stuff with her or I will make her pay." Once that was said Tamaki got excited. He took my hand and dragged me over to his table.

Kyoya opened the doors and a bunch of girls came in lining up.

The only thing I could get out was "what the hell..." I looked at Tamaki with a confused look on my face. All he did was smile down at me. I was about to ask Tamaki another question when a few girls came running over to him squealing.

" Tamaki! It's me,Mari! Remember me ? I was at your table this morning!" Mari took a seat at the table along with 2 other girls. One of them pushed me to the side, making me almost fall.

"Yes I do remember you Mari! Looking as beautiful as ever I see!" Tamaki said taking her hand and kissing it. As I watch I scrunch up my nose in disgust. Why would Tamaki be flirty to some snoby girls for...fun. is it fun?

Now that I fully understand the Host Club I decided to take a leave. I feel very uncomfortable sitting there watching Tamaki flatter girls.

"Hey y/n, where are you going?" I look back to meet Tamaki's dazzling violet eyes.

"Well I uh, just forgot I had to attend a meeting tonight for my family's company." I say feeling a bit uneasy.

"Ok well,see you tomorrow then?" Tamaki asked me. I nodded my head.

"See you tomorrow Tamaki." And with that I got out of there as quick as I could. I shut the doors to music room 3 and find the nearest bench.

I sit down and realize my hands are shaking. I clench them so hard it felt as if my fingers were piercing my hand.

What is this feeling. It can't be just a silly crush now. Why am I so attracted to Tamaki? I just met him this morning...but...I still feel...super jealous. No this is more than jealousy too its-

I was then intrupted by a very annoying voice.

"Hey Toshi it's the girl that stormed out of the Host Club! Oh wait it's also the brat that went to a commoner school!" It was no other than Mari. She was also the girl from this morning. "So brat. Why did you storm out like that? *gasp* are you jealous of us?" Mari grabbed my hair to pull up my head so I had to look at her. All I could do was glare at her. Mari laughed. "Holy crap Im like, soo scared of you right now! That face might just give me a heart attack!" Mari laughed again.

Well I know she sucks at roasting people.

"You better watch you're mouth bitch,or those words will come back and stab you." I say looking directly into her piercing aqua eyes. Mari seemed surprised at first but then scrunched up her face.

"You better listen to me shit head. Im only going to say this once. Tamaki is mine. You can't have him. If I see you near him I will make your life a living hell." Mari gripped my hair tighter. "Do you understand?"

"Crystal." I blurted out. Mari released my hair. Snapped her fingers and walked away with her so called friends. I watch her walk off.

What a snob.

I start to think over her words. Tamaki will be mine...hmmm...this girl is funny. She really thinks she can get Tamaki to date her as it seems like every girl in the school has a crush on him.

With that thought I myself started to adore Tamaki more and more.

Mari doesn't deserve Tamaki, she doesn't even deserve fake attention from him. A snob like her doesn't deserve anything. I would be better if she was dead. It would do the world a favor,this school, especially Tamaki. If she was dead he wouldn't have to deal with her, I wouldn't have to deal with her. She wouldn't be in the way of my love for Tamaki, I wouldn't have to worry about her getting with Tamaki.

She doesn't even have a chance though.

But she does

As long as she is still breathing, she has a chance. But I'm here to change just that.