Murder☠️

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

It was Thursday morning and the host club was coming to a close. The last customer just left the music room.

"Wow good work guys, this was one of the most profitable days we've had." Kyoya said while counting the multiple checks and cash in his hand.

"Hey boss." Hikaru walked up to Tamaki who was combing his hair.

"What is it Hikaru?" He asked.

"I just wanted to let you know I won't be here after school for the club. I got a date." Hikaru explained.

"Hikaru! You got a date!? Why didn't you tell me?" Kouru asked, slightly hurt. "How will I be able to make it through the afternoon without you? What am I supposed to do with the guests without you?" Kouru was on the brink of tears. Haruhi came up to him and patted him in the back.

"I think you can make it a few hours without your brother Kouru." Haruhi said.

"Im sorry Kouru but I met a really nice girl." Hikaru said. Kouru gasped.

"A girl? Was I not good enough?"

I decided to say something to break up this weird brotherly argument. "Kouru look," I placed my hand on his shoulders. "I know you guys are brothers and I know you love Hikaru very much but...you guys will be going your separate ways after high school. Let this just be a learning experience, you don't need to be by your brother 24/7." I explain.

"Hikaru I love you! Don't forget me!" Kouru reached out a hand towards his brother.

"I could never forget you Kouru." Hikaru said with a single tear rolling down his cheek.

I sigh. "Whatever I tried."

💀💀💀💀💀

It was the last class of the day and I was ready to get out of here and go visit Tamaki at the club. I was deep in thought with my math questions when a girl came running through the door of our class. I jumped and accidentally threw my pencil. It hit the head of the person next to me.

"OH MY GOD MRS HELSINIKI" The girl yelled. She looked all shaken up, her eyes were red, her face was red, and her clothes were red... 

"DEAR LORD YORI, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" The teacher screamed and the room of kids gasped. There was whispering among the students.

"SHE ISN'T WAKING UP!! SHE NEEDS HELP I CALLED FOR AN AMBULANCE ALREADY BUT I DON'T THINK SHE WILL MAKE IT ON TIME!!!!" The girl pulled on her hair. She was muttering something under her breath.

"Yori clam down, what happened?" The teacher had her hands rubbing Yori's shoulders. She was trembling, barely able to speak.

"Oh Mrs Helsiniki you don't want to see it. There was blood everywhere. Everywhere..." Yori started to cry, she dropped to her knees. Mrs Helsinki got our her phone and made a call. Not even a minute later you could hear the sirens from outside. We were all told to evacuate.

Someone was murdered.