Chapter 7

(A/N) There is more smut in this chapter lol. Sorry for all of the smut but the next couple chapters probably won't include much if any at all.
p.s. sorry about how bad it is lmao

At 10pm you and the girls sneak out of the dorms to meet up with the others in the common room. You expect it to only be you, Hermione, Ginny, Harry, and Ron but you enter with a lot more people being in there than expected.

After finding Ron you ask over the loud music, "What happened to just us hanging out?" 

"I guess the twins heard about it and told everyone." He looks at you and shrugs.

"What about the music? Isn't someone going to hear?" You ask him.

"Nah, Fred and George are dumb but they aren't so dumb that they would forget to put a silencing charm on the room." He laughs.

"Well then, let's party I guess." You say to him, grabbing his hand pulling him to dance.

Ron comes up behind you and puts his hands on your waist and starts dancing with you. You look back and kiss him.

"WHO WANTS TO DRINK?" The twins yell.

The whole crowd gets excited and you hear everyone yelling "WE DO!".

The twins come up to you and hand you a drink.

"Thanks." You take a sip. "Holy fuck, that's strong. What's in it?"

"It's our special concoction." Fred smirks at you as he hands one to Ron.

After a few drinks, a lot of dancing, and talking, Ron takes your hand and pulls you behind a wall.

"What are you doing?" You laugh.

"You'll see." He plants a kiss on your lips and makes his ways down your neck.

As he kisses your neck, you're sure there will be marks tomorrow. It doesn't bother you though, you like it that way.

He slowly starts kissing further down and undoes the first few buttons to your top and gently kisses right above your bra.

Fuck. You don't know where he learned this from but it doesn't matter. It's so hot.

He makes his way down further and pulls up your skirt, looking back up to you. He takes his fingers and gently rubs them over your panties, watching every reaction you make to his touch.

"Fuck, Ron." You moan, biting your lip trying to stay quiet.

With one hand he holds your wrists above your head and with the other he moves over your panties a little bit and rubs your clit with his thumb. You let out a moan louder than last time. His hand flies over your mouth.

"Be quiet, Y/N. Wouldn't want anyone to find us doing this? Hmm?" He whispers in your ear.

You look him in the eyes and nod, agreeing that you'll stay quiet.

He continues with his hand for a few seconds and you look at him and say "Can I?" looking back down at his pants.

"You mean?" He asks you.

"Yes, please." You look at him.

He smirks and removes his hand from underneath your skirt.

"Let's go somewhere more private for that." He laughs, he takes your hand and you make your way into the girls dorms.

After making sure no one is in there you start to kiss him, undoing his button down shirt, leaving it open, slowly kissing down his stomach while one of your hands is palming his dick through his pants. You start to undo his pants while kissing his v-line. Ron let's out a quiet moan.

"Quiet now, remember?" You look up and giggle.

You pulled down his underwear, his hard dick out, already wet with precum. You were nervous because you'd never done this before, but you were confident in yourself. You wanted to make Ron feel better than he has ever felt.

You look up at him and he gives you a nod.

You look back down at his length and he grabs your hair with his hand and guides your mouth to his dick. He lets go when you're right at the tip. You lick the tip of his dick and put one hand around it, slowly pumping. He lets out a low moan.

You put him in your mouth as you continue pumping what you can't fit in your mouth with your other hand.

"Shit, Y/N." He moans, leaning his head back.

You gradually put him farther down your throat, testing how much you can take. Your tongue swirled around his tip while he was still in your mouth. You move your hand to his balls and massaged them as you took him deeper and deeper into your throat. You gagged a few times but you could tell he found that wildly attractive.

"Bloody hell, I should've let you do this sooner." He says, gripping your hair tighter.

You glance up at Ron, his hair is a mess, his face filled with lust. He had never looked hotter than he did now.

"Y/N." He moans. "I'm gonna cum."

You hollow out your cheeks and suck him even faster, taking him all the way down.

Within seconds you feel a warm fluid in your mouth, swallowing it. Ron is a moaning mess. You continue to pump his dick with your hand until he is fully finished.

You remove him from your mouth and grab a tissue, cleaning up anything that needed to be cleaned.

"That was.." You say.

"Brilliant." He interrupts, as he's pulling up his pants.

You walk over to him and plant a kiss on his lips. You look at each other for a couple seconds, with complete silence.

"Hey, Y/N. I wanna ask you something." He says nervously.

"Yeah?" You ask.

"Do you wanna make it, well, official?" He says.

"Ronald Weasley, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" You say, chuckling.

"Yes." He smiles.

"Then yes, of course Ron." You smile and hug him tightly.

"We should probably get back down there." He smiles and kisses you.

"Where have you two been?" Hermione asks, with Harry and Ginny standing beside her.

"Uhmmm, Ron asked me to be his girlfriend." You say, changing the subject.

"It's about damn time." Harry says. "I never thought you'd get around to it."

"You know what? Let's dance." Ginny grabs you and Hermione's hand and pulls you in the middle of the room.

You spend about 30 minutes dancing with the two. You look up often to see Ron looking at you smiling. This really has been the best night ever.