Chapter 1

"Make me feel good, Y/N" Ron moans against your lips.

You smirk and start kissing down his stomach, slowly making your way down closer to his v-line.

You jump up out of bed. Only a dream. You think to yourself. It means nothing.

Hermione and Ginny come in a few minutes later to make sure you're awake. You often find yourself sleeping through classes, so they make sure you're wide awake.

"Good morning, Y/N! Oh god, please tell me you finished your homework last night I can NOT deal with McGonagall yelling at you for not doing it again." Hermione says.

You never understood how she's always so energetic in the morning, but you enjoy her company nonetheless.

"Give her a minute to fully wake up, Mione." Ginny looks at you and laughs.

"I'm fine." You say smiling back at her. "I just had a weird dream."

"Ooo, fill us in." Ginny looks at Hermione and gives her a little nudge.

You want to tell them everything, they are your two best friends. It's just.. Ron is Ginny's brother and you don't want to make things awkward.

"I just.. um.. I had a" You look around to see if anyone could be listening in. "A certain kind of dream" You clear your throat, awkwardly looking at the two.

"A wet dream!?" Hermione says, quickly realizing how loud she said it she puts her hand over her mouth.

"About who?" Ginny says.

"I-I don't know if I should say." You say while awkwardly fidgeting with your hands.

"You have to tell us." Hermione says while trying not to speak to loud.

You look at Ginny and she nods as you bring your attention back to Hermione.

Nervously you mumble under your breath, "R-Ron.."

"Okay, I know we are trying to be quiet but I didn't hear one bit of that." Ginny looks at you and laughs.

"Of Ron." You say looking at the girls, nervously.

"Of Ronald!?" Hermione says loudly, everyone in the dorm looks up over at you three. "Oh no, I'm sorry."

Ginny looks at you and Hermione and laughs and your face is turning as red as an apple.

"I love you, Y/N. If you like my brother go for it, BUT I do not wanna hear the details. Please." Ginny looks at you.

You all laugh. "Oh no! We are going to be late, Y/N get up and get ready and stop pawning over Ronald!"  Hermione says.

"First of all, I don't like him. I think. Second of all, I'm not pawning over anyone!" You give Hermione a nudge with your elbow and laugh.

You quickly get up and start getting ready. You have about 30 minutes but Hermione likes to be early and you don't like to walk alone to class. You quickly brush your hair and put on a bit of mascara. You walk out and grab your bag.

"Okay, ready." You look at the girls and smile.

As you're walking with Ginny and Hermione to class you see Harry and Ron walking in the halls. We all have the same class in the morning. You're hoping they don't notice you guys just because it'd be awkward, definitely after that dream. You quickly walk past them and hope they didn't notice.

You suddenly feel a hand on your back.

"Hey, Y/N! How's your day going?" Ron says with a smile.

His touch makes you shudder and bit, not thinking much into it. He's just a touchy guy, you think.

"It's been.. well, interesting to say the least." You look at Ron and giggle. You see Ginny and Hermione smirking at you and you ignore them. "What about you?"

"I had the best breakfast, I was so hungry when I woke up I felt like I'd been starving for weeks." He looks at you, laughing.

"Well, we all know you're a foodie." You look at Ron smiling, tucking your hair behind your ear on one side.

"So, I was wondering.. did you wanna study together after classes? I know how good you are in Transfigurations and well I'm struggling." Ron says.

"Of course, I would love that" Your eyes light up and you look at Ron.

Studying. Just studying.

"See you after." Ron smiles, walking into class with Harry.

"You don't like him, huh?" Ginny looks at you and giggles.

I don't, I think.

You all walk into class together.