Chapter 16

(A/N) This chapter contains smut.

  Since Fred told everyone about Katie being pregnant, everyone's been acting a bit weird. It's normal you guess, no one expected it. You truly hope everything goes well for them, you have no idea what's going to happen when you all get back to Hogwarts but you're sure Fred will keep you updated. Sadly, you and Ron haven't been able to spend as much time together the past few days since Hermione arrived. You're happy to see her and hang out with her and Ginny, but you'd like to hang out with Ron a little bit more before leaving for Hogwarts again.

  Everything has been great around The Burrow. You, Ginny, and Hermione have been binge-watching a muggle show called "Criminal Minds". Kinda creepy but you loved it. Fred, George, and you pranked Ron the other day. It was harmless, all you guys did was wake him up by scaring him with some firecrackers... Of course, he wasn't the happiest but it was absolutely hilarious to you guys. He ended up forgiving you a few minutes later of course, but not so much Fred and George. You and Ron still hung out every day but you didn't get to do 'couple' stuff much. Whenever you got the chance you would slip in a quick makeout session or some cuddles here and there.

  Your parents had written you yesterday. They were talking about how they were going to Paris for work. They traveled so much it was hard to keep up. They also informed you about their recent travels to Congo, they decided to go there just for fun. You loved being with The Weasley's and your friends, but sometimes it was hard to not miss your family. In a way, you kind of resent your parents for not showing you any attention growing up. One day you hope to have a better relationship with them.

  You wrote back to them and told them all the things you got for Christmas, what you got everyone else, and some other things like how Molly was teaching you how to knit and make some delicious meals, as well as some new spells you've learned over the past couple weeks from playing around with everyone, and lastly, you told them how much you've missed them.

  It was two days before you all left back to Hogwarts. Naturally, you were dreading it. Only the school work though, other than that you want to see all your friends back at Hogwarts. Molly and Arthur had decided to go out for the day while you and the others stayed back at the house alone.

"Keep the house clean! Fred, George, please don't pull any stunts while we are out." Molly said as she grabbed her coat, getting ready to walk out the door.

"Bye kids, be good!" Arthur added as he shut the door behind him.

"Finally. I thought they'd never leave." George announced as he kicked his feet up on the table.

"I call the TV!" Fred calls out as he runs to the living room.

  Hermione was sitting on the couch, doing her work that was assigned to us on break. No one else cared to do it but her. You admired the effort she put into her schoolwork though. Ginny was sitting beside her drawing in a sketchbook that Molly and Arthur got her for Christmas, while George decided to watch TV with Fred.

  You looked at Ron to see him already staring at you. He was sat down on the floor, leaned back against the couch. You two were looking at each other for about a minute until he got up and walked over to you. Once he reached you, he placed an arm around your waist. For some reason this made a shiver go down your spine, you're sure he noticed.

"You okay?" He asked you.

"Mhmm. Fine." You smiled at him, reassuring him you were alright. And you were alright, you just wanted him in more ways than one right now. "How about we walk up to your room to talk? That alright?" You continued.

"Yeah, sure darling." He replied. You don't think he had any idea why you wanted to go up there, truthfully, he's kinda clueless sometimes.