Chapter 6

(A/N) This chapter contains smut.

The next few days after everything happened with Lavender, Ron and you hung out everyday. You two still haven't figured out what exactly you are, but you're working on it.

"Oh no, what time is it?" You look at the clock. "Great, I'm late. Now I have detention."

You get up and hurry to get ready and get to class. As you're walking in the halls you see Ron.

"Ron? Why aren't you in class?" You say.

"I'm late, probably going to get detention." He says, looking stressed.

You look at him. "Ugh, same. Snape said the next time I'm late I'm getting it."

Now detention sounded a little more interesting.

You get to class almost 15 minutes late. Snape wasn't happy and he definitely gave you detention. You've never had detention before, you didn't know what it was going to be like. He will probably just make you sit there and write some stupid saying. If Ron does have detention, hopefully you can sit next to each other.

After classes ended, you start to make your way to detention. You don't like getting in trouble, you never got in trouble. Usually the teachers were lenient on you for being late but you guessed now that you're a fifth year, they'd be a little harder on you. School is definitely stressful, but it's nice to have friends like you do who can cheer you up.

You walk to the door and open it. Thank the heavens. You see Ron. He looks at you and gives you a smile. You walk over to sit next to him when you're interrupted.

"Not beside him, a few seats away." Snape looks at you.

Of course. You think. This sucks.

After half an hour of writing "I will not be late to class." what seems like a million times on paper, periodically catching Ron staring at you from across the room, you hear Snape get up.

"I have to go to Dumbledore's office. I'll be back in about 15 minutes." He looks at Ron and back to you.

You two continue writing until you hear the door shut behind you.

"Finally." Ron runs over to you and embraces you, placing a kiss on your lips.

It seems like you haven't felt his touch or kiss in so long, you don't want to let go. He goes to pull away from your kiss.

"Wait, don't." You say, pulling him back towards you.

Leaning against the desk, you and Ron are making out. You feel Ron start to move his hands down to your waist, pulling you closer to him. You put your arms around his neck, kissing him harder.

"Fuck, Y/N. I've definitely missed this." He breaks away for a second, looking you up and down. "Wow."

"What?" You giggle.

"You're perfect, you know that?" He walks back towards you.

"So are you." You say smiling.

Suddenly he lifts you up and sits you on the desk. That worried you because you're a little thicker than most girls but he has no problem lifting you up. Even when sitting on the desk, he still towers over you.

He starts to kiss your neck, earning a moan from your lips.

"Shhh, Y/N. You don't want someone to hear." He whispers against your ear.

You feel his hand slowly making its way up your thigh, to underneath your skirt. He slowly runs his fingers over your panties.

"You're already wet, I can tell." He says, making eye contact with you.