Chapter 10

It's the day you and the rest of the Weasley's go to The Burrow, you're nervous because you've never gotten to meet Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley. You hope to make a good impression to them. They don't even know you and Ron are dating yet.

"Are we going to tell them?" You ask Ron.

"Tell who what?" He responds.

"Your parents, that we are dating?" You say. You want them to know, but your guessing if they know while you're staying with them they'll watch you two like a hawk.

"Oh, I mean if it comes up sure. We probably should've told them before Ginny asked but oh well." He shrugs.

A few hours later, you, Harry, and all the rest of the family arrive at the Burrow. No one told you that Harry was coming but of course you don't mind. It was expected since Ron and him have been best friends for years.

"My babies!" Mrs Weasley goes down the line, hugging each one of her children and Harry. She looks so sweet, everyone you've ever met has talked about how nice and welcoming she is.

"Y/N! It's amazing to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you!" She says, pulling you into a hug.

"All good things I hope!" You hug her back. "It's nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Weasley."

"Please call me Molly!" She smiles. "Boys, why don't one of you take y/n's stuff upstairs while I show her around." She says, gesturing to your bag.

"I'll do it!" Ron jumps to grab your things.

The sight of Ron jumping to take your things for you makes you giggle. "Thank you for letting me stay, my parents were busy this christmas and I didn't want to stay back at hogwarts without any of my friends." You say to Molly.

"You're welcome, anytime!" She says. "Follow me, I'll show you around." She walks over to a man and stops.

"This is Arthur, my husband and the kid's dad." Molly says, standing next to him.

"Nice to meet you!" You shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you as well, Y/N." He smiles at you.

After a few minutes of Molly showing you around downstairs and getting to know you a bit better, she lets you go to find the others. You walk upstairs to look around a bit more yourself. Making your way up you walk by a door and suddenly someone grabs your arm and pulls you in. It's Ron.

"Ron!" You say, startled.

"Shh, sorry if I scared you." He laughs. Ron has the cutest laugh, no matter what happens you could never stay mad at him.

"Well, you didn't." You scoff.

"Mmhmm, sure." He grabs your waist, pulling you in for a kiss.

You melt at his touch, it's been forever since you've been alone. "Ron, I love you." You say in between kisses.

"I love you too." He replies. You feel his hand moving down to find your ass and he grabs it, making you slightly moan against his lips.

"Yeah, we are definitely going to have some fun during this trip." He lets out a slight laugh and smirks at you.

"Definitely." You reply.

Suddenly he lifts you up against a dresser, continuing to kiss you as his hand slowly finds his way up your skirt to your thigh, slightly caressing it.

"Ron" You moan against his lips.

"Yes, love?" He asks.

"I wan-" You say, getting cut off by a voice.