11-𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦?

i finally woke up to my alarm i swear it wasn't meant to be this early.

i place my hands on my soft sheets and get up, the sun had just risen it was around 7am.
finally i turn off the annoying sound of my alarm, god why'd i have to make it sound like that.

after getting up out of my room i remembered we were going to the beach today, that's why my alarm was set so early.
of course i hated waking up before everyone else but i take so long to get ready.
who am i kidding i hate waking up in general.

i don't even know what to wear now ughhh. i don't want to bother maddie since is 7am, and minx and i aren't close and niki would still be asleep and who in their right mind would want to wake niki?

i start fiddling around trying to find something to wear when i come across something i thought was perfect for today.

it was a black (bikini, one piece what ever u want :)) with straps at the back of it. i then threw a band shirt over the top of it and some shorts.

i then went to pack my bag, i had my sandals and my phone by my bed then i put my purse, sunscreen, towel and hairbrush in my tote bag.

getting ready for the others to wake up i scroll through the technoxy/n tag on twitter. it made me happy seeing all of the art.
techno and i both stated we don't mind it and we've both said we really like fan art, not specifying ship art but i liked it. made me feel less lonely.

i suddenly hear a knocking at my door.
"come in" i smile.
to my surprise a 5'8 black haired boy appeared from my door.
"oh hi alex, i didn't expect you here" i laugh.
"ah shushhhh" he whispers. "maddies awake"
"huh why does it mat-" he signals at me to shut up as he comes closer.
"i bought this for maddie" he shows a small locket with a picture of maddies cat in it.
"i was planning on giving it to her tonight at the beach but i just didn't know if she would like it, and she says a lot about how she misses her cat and she loves necklaces and i just"
"alex shut up she'll love it" i place a hand on his shoulder while he was looking down at the locket.
it was weird to see him this stressed out, of course when recording he put on a funny persona but if you got to know alex you'll know he's usually calm and chill.
"how do i give it to her" he looks up at me.
"take her aside to a place where your alone, while the sun is setting take it out of your pocket and give it to her, she loves that corny shit" i laugh.
"okay, thank you so much y/n it means a lot" he smiles as he leaves my room.

maddie and alex hadn't really interacted all that much from what i've seen, i've seen them watch a few movies at night, sometimes just talking and messing around the house but nothing major like going out or doing anything separately from the group. but then again neither did me and techno.

but whatever it's their "relationship" even if maddie refuses to tell me that they're secretly dating.

i soon notice the growing noise from outside of my room, it seems as everyone was ready to go apart from me.
the time went so quickly and i swear it was only 7am a minute ago.

i walk out of my room grabbing my bag and phone and putting on my sandals.

my eyes dart to techno as soon as i get to the group, something about him seemed off today.

"technooo" i smile.
"oh hi y/n"
"good morning ur highness" i bow slightly as i laugh.
"goodmorning to you too" he chuckles.
"how was ur sleep" i ask trying to get a conversation going.
"it was okay i guess, fundy was watching a movie so i couldn't sleep" he punches fundys arm when he mentioned him.
"how was your lovely late night video recording session" he asks.
"it was stressful. i only just uploaded it" i smile.
"that's why i don't have a upload schedule loser" he says turning back to fundy when he hears his name.