04-𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

as were all sat making conversation on the subway i feel a little flutter in my chest as i noticed techno was looking at me.

"how much is this dinner going to cost" i hear minx ask wil.
"uh probably around 20 dollars per person?" wilbur says.
"oh that's not bad" i chime in.
"but i am planning on us going to the casio afterwards" wilbur laughs timidly.
"oh god there goes my money" techno laughs
i never thought he would be into gambling but i guess it's fine, atleast he isn't a prick.

stop 6, hollywood park casino.

we all got off in a rush trying to not let the doors close before everyone was out, we were a large group.

we begin to walk around aimlessly trying to find the restaurant, when wilbur decides it would be a good idea to get directions from his phone.

he begins to lead the way and then i see an extremely fancy japanese restaurant in the distance.
"is that it?" i hear sapnap ask.
"yessir" i hear quackity reply.

-

"reservation for gold?" wilbur tells the lady at the counter.
"right this way sir" she says as we all follow.

when we get inside the dining area it looked different as to how i pictured it, it almost seemed like a.. burger king? instead of fancy tables it was booths, which i'm not complaining about, just seems very odd for a japanese restaurant.

we were seated in one of those booth things that look like a c, the order went,
philza, wil, niki, minx, schlatt, quackity, maddie, me, techno, fundy, dream, george and sapnap.
i loved this arrangement and the seats were comfortable but if i needed to go to the bathroom it would suck.

"so what are we orderin?" techno asked handing me a menu.
"i'll probably just get this" i say pointing to my favourite japanese dish.
"oh, same" he laughs.

i feel my leg push up against his under the table, it felt comforting, but also sad knowing this would be the furthest i'd get with him.

"hello sir, what would you and your friends like today" the waiter smiles
wilbur lists off everyone's orders, as the rest of us talk.

"so, what's happening with the casino?" i ask.
"well i'm definitely gonna play some slot machines" techno laughs.
"you never caught me as a gambling guy techno" i laugh
"i mean, money's money" he says as he turns to fundy, i think they're going to turn out to be really good friends at the end of this trip.

i decide to check my phone, since no one was really talking to me.
i scroll through twitter and see that techno posted a picture of me when i was asleep bru-

"uhm, techno, what's this" i tap on his shoulder showing him his tweet.
"it's nothin" he smiles and turns back to his conversation with quackity.

i notice a text from niki