07- 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥

edited 1st of dec

as i got ready to go to hollywood i looked for a different outfit, it would be so windy there and i would rather not flash everyone.
i pick some shorts, since it was hot outside, a yellow and black striped polo.

i walk out of me room seeing maddie and fundy talking in the corridor, as i see them i begin to walk to them wondering what they were talking about.
"that'll be no issue" i hear maddie say
"hi y/n" fundy smiles as he sees me.
"oh hi fundy? what were you talking about?" i ask him.
"oh nothing" him and maddie smile.

that's suspicious i think to myself

maddies pov

as i walk out of my room i feel a hand press on my shoulder.
"oh hi fundy" i say as i turn around to see the dutch man smile.
"i need to talk to you" he says quite seriously, this freaked me out.
"oh, uh yeah go ahead"

"so you know how i'm rooming with techno?" fundy says.
"yeah" i add
"well me and him have gotten pretty close and we were up all night talking last night" he takes a breath.
"i'm assuming your close with y/n since, you know, you two live together" he laughs
"get to the point fox man" i laugh.
"well, me and techno were talking, and he said some really nice stuff about y/n last night and i was hoping that you could help me maybe push y/n into technos direction"
"that'll be no issue" i smile as we see y/n coming towards us.
"oh hi y/n" fundy says. 

-y/n pov-

i see techno walk up the hallway; the fact he could wear the simplest of clothes yet make me fall is amazing.

"so i'm driving" techno laughs as he leans on the wall.
"yessir" maddie laughs.

as we all walk down to the rental car fundy makes conversation.
"i heard they have like 20 different types of cotton candy there"
"really, that's cool" i say not really paying attention.
i find it weird that maddie isn't calling shotgun.
i open the door to the front seat waiting for maddie to object but she didn't. somethings up with her.

"hey techno can i have the aux" i ask him.
"of course" he smiles as he hands me the cord.
i play (your favourite playlist)
"this is a really good song y/n" fundy says.

we drive along los angeles we sing to our music. it was picture perfect i didn't want it to end

-

"we're hereeee" maddie smiles
"finally" fundy says directing at techno.

we all hop out of the car and begin to walk to the lolly shop, we decided we were going to shop there then go to the hollywood sign until dark.

"hey y/n what are u planning on getting" fundy asks.
"just (your favourite candy)" i laugh.
"of course, at home you have like a cabinet full" maddie laughs.
i hear a laugh from techno, what if he thinks i'm fat? what if he thinks that-
"i actually really like that candy, if i ever come to visit you, you better save me some" he nudged me as i smile.
"yeah" i laugh as we see the massive candy shop.
"i cant wait" i say looking at the large shop.
"well what are you waiting for, go in" fundy pushes me into the shop staying behind with maddie, techno and himself.

what's up with them? are they like hiding something from me.
a million thoughts rushed through my head on why they were being so secretive.