09-𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

unedited 16/12

it was 5pm almost time for the party to finally start. yet we still hadn't heard of from techno.

the balloons were set up, maddie and alex's cake was ready, the tables outside were all setup along with the lights and party decorations.

i was still in my room looking out the window waiting for a car to appear in the driveway. i had been waiting here for at least an hour waiting for him.
i texted and called his phone.
asked fundy if he had heard from him.
for fuck sake i even tweeted about it.
still nothing.

looking out the window i hear a creek from my door and hear a knock.
"hey y/n?" i hear nikis soft voice say.
"hi niki" i say not averting my gaze.
"you've been in here a while, i was just wondering if you were going to be out soon" she asks.
"i'll be out in a minute, sorry to keep you waiting" i lied.
i had no intention of leaving this room until he got back.
"i look forward to seeing you" she smiles as she leaves.

i begin to look through twitter, looking at fanart, blm petitions ect.
i make sure to retweet everything that's important to me or just cool.

placing my phone down on my bedside table i flop down on my bed. i still can't believe he isn't here. he said he was going out for lunch. wasnt that it?
who even is april anyway. she's so pretty and polite and i just, feel envious.

as i close my eyes and put my hands to my face. what did she have that i don't?
god i shouldn't even be jealous over her. it's been about 4 days with techno. i've only known him for about two years, who knows how long april's known him.

i begin to tear up.
god i'm so stupid, why do i over think this much? i just want everything to be happy and perfect but it can't. i need to learn to accept it.

god i'm acting so cringy right now, what's up with me.
i sit up to go on my phone again. i had nothing to do, may aswell try and call him again

🐷👑
pigman

calling

i'm sorry i can't come to the phone right now, please leave your name and number after the beep

of course, he can't even pick up.
maybe his phones just dead.
yeah probably.
but what if he is ignoring me, what if he has feelings for april?

fuck i'm being stupid.

i stand up and decide to put on my swimsuit. it was a cute two/one piece (whatever ur comfortable with: ) and start to walk out of my room to the common room.
i walk out the large back door and see the beautiful garden full of my friends.

"y/n!" karl yells as he comes up to me.
"oh, i didn't know youd be here" i laugh.
"i was wondering where you were!" he says joyfully.
"i can't believe im finally meeting you!" he smiles.

karl and i had been friends ever since the duel techno and dream did, of course i went to show my support for techno and he was there with mr beast.

"i didn't even know you were in la!" i laugh automatically in a better mood.
"i'm here for vidcon obviously" he says.
"yeah no shit dumbass." maddie laughs as she joins our conversation.
"so karl, how long have u been here" maddie smiles.
"just two days, how bout u?"
"around 3 days" i reply.
"anyways y/n have u heard from techno yet?" maddie asks
"oh technos here! i wanna see him" karl smiles.
"he's not here right now" i say bluntly, looking back at the door.
"oh" is all that escapes karl's mouth.