Khola bear

Sam woke up not surprised by the warmth that was glued to his side. He looks down to see his boyfriend snuggled close to him. The night before Charlie was very upset that Sam had been busy all day, so he insisted that they cuddled.

Sam smiles and slowly tries to get out of Charlie's clutch, trying not to wake him.

Sadly he fails and Charlie begins to open his eyelids. When he realizes Sam is trying to leave he grabs him and pulls him back down on the bed.

"Charlieeeeeee pleaseeee let me go start my day."

Charlie snuggles closer into Sam's chest, wrapping his arms tightly around Sam's torso so that he couldn't move.

"No, it's too early. Stay in bed with me."

Sam sighs, he knew that this would happen. Every morning he has the struggle of getting out of bed without waking up Charlie. Most of the time he succeeds but at times when Charlie did wake up he would have to forcefully leave.

"Charlie we go through this every morning." Sam groans trying to pull himself away, only to be clutched tighter by Charlie.

"Noo please you leave me every morning."

Sam sighs and stops struggling to get away. Maybe one day wouldn't hurt.

"Fine, but we're getting up in an hour." Charlie let's out a happy sound and somehow cuddles closer to Sam, practically on top of him.

_______________

"Charlie it's been an hour let me get up." Charlie kept his hands firmly wrapped around Sam's waist not letting up.

"Let's just have breakfastttt take me with you."

"You know I go on runs every morning."

"One morning won't hurt." Charlie looks up at Sam with those puppy dog eyes. Sam sighed, already knowing he lost this battle.

Sam nods and Charlie jumps up wrapping his legs around Sam's waist and his hands around his neck.

"Charlie how am I suppose to do anything when your face is right in front of me."

Charlie leaned his head down on Sam's shoulder and lets out a chuckle.

"Fine fine, but I get to chose the movie later."

"Deal!"Charlie clutches tighter to Sam and smiles. Sam was busy a lot of the time so they didn't have days like this where they could just relax. So he understood why his boyfriend was acting like this, plus he missed Charlie too, so he was going to enjoy this.

___________

"Babeeeeee were on the couch now you don't have to sit on top of me. There's a spot right next to me." Sam groans, Charlie was sitting on his lap still wrapped around him like a khola bear.

"B-but you've been so busy lately I missed you." Sam sighs, it was true. He was busy the past week, so they didn't even have time to eat together.

"Fine." Sam says, he wraps his arms around Charlie's back and hugs him. He really did miss being around Charlie too. He hated being busy and not having time for him.

"Sam what do you have planned for next week?"

"Well...I have a video to record, I planned a couple streams with my friends..."

Charlie faces him and gives him a pout, "you're always busy."

"I know I know, I'm sorry love. I'm really trying, but I just got really big lately. I can't disappoint my fans."