Stress

It's been a week since Sam found out about Charlie's feelings, and as much as he said he would flirt with Charlie more, there never seemed to be any time.

Sam had a big event coming up for his streamers that he had been planning for a while, because of this he hasn't seen Charlie all week.

He missed him and wanted nothing more then to walk over to his house and hug him. As easy as it sounded to do, Sam just couldn't.

Sam was too focused on his work and was pushing to try and finish the deadline. Plus Charlie had work anyways so he was probably fine. Although the fact that Charlie hasn't called him in 2 days began to worry him.

__________

Charlie curls up in his bed finally letting the tears pour out. All week he's been building up these emotions that he wasn't able to get out.

In short his week was terrible.

Charlie didn't talk to his family much sense they didn't have a good relationship, but on occasion his family would call him.

His family wasn't exactly made of the nicest people. They always told Charlie that he was failing in life. Constantly Charlie tried to prove them wrong, but they were never satisfied.

On top of this his boss was angry at him and telling him he was doing a terrible job.

Charlie was trying so hard. He wanted nothing more then to exceed in his job. But that also never seemed to be enough. He was somehow always failing someone's standards.

At the same time as working he was also taking a few college classes online.

Which he was also doing poorly in at the moment.

All of these things have been building up inside of him putting him on the edge. Charlie was so stressed about being good enough for people to approve of him, something his parents have never given him.

Charlie never seemed to be able to deal with stress properly.

He would lose his appetite and motivation all together. This would make him feel lazy and even more unworthy of his parents approval, which then brought him to the state he was in now.

The past 2 days he's barley eaten anything, too tired and stressed to do anything. He simply went to work, came home, did college, and slept. Grabbing at least one thing to eat sometime in the day. He would admit it was unhealthy but he didn't know how to stop. It had began to turn into a habit of his since high school.

Charlie looks at his phone desperately wanting to call Sam, but he's knows Sam is busy. The past week when Charlie has called him he could tell he was interrupting something.

Which now leads to Charlie crying in his bed. He felt worthless, lazy, tired, and hopeless.

Charlie opens his phone staring at the call button for Sam. He wants to press it more then anything. Sam always seemed to sooth him when he was upset.

Sighing Charlie puts down the phone knowing Sam's deadline is coming up soon. Charlie didn't want to feel like he needed to rely on Sam. It was scary to lean on someone so much. Especially when that person was someone you had been in love with for the past few years.

The thoughts of whether they'll hate you, stop being friends with you, or be uncomfortable around you when they found out you have feelings for them are all that consume your mind.

Charlie decided to go to sleep, even though it was only 6pm. He clutches to his blanket tightly and falls asleep after a while.

________