Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

Hello I just thought I'd chuck a Christmas special at you after missing halloween because I forgot about this book ✌️. I'm also trying line breaks for the first time so let me know how you guys feel about them. I may change which ones I use until I'm happy with it.

It was nearing that time of year again

It was nearing that time of year again. I've stomped down the swelling cheer for Christmas until at least after Thanksgiving. The holiday always seems to trample Thanksgiving and it's starting to get dangerously close to Halloween.

Now that it was right around the corner, however, I could barely keep my excitement in my body. Not for the gifts I'd get, we always have rather small Christmases, Aunt May and I. Instead for me it was baking with May and scrounging up the best gift I could give her, and general being around eachother. Ever since Ben died May had to work harder so I cherished every moment we got together.

This year I have something big planed. Aunt May had been needing a new laptop for years, her current one was on its last screws, the poor thing. I've been planning for make her a new one so she can store her nurse info or whatever nurses do. As much as I appreciate her working so hard I never felt the need to look into what exactly her job entails. Plus needles give me the heebie jeebies.

(so according to the Marcel Wiki May actually works at a homeless shelter called F.E.A.S.T. or in the newer ones, salvation Army. However I like the thought of her being a nurse more and it also means she sees Peter less, tying in with him savouring family time.)

With me actually being an intern at Stark Industries I have access to an amazing lab. Oh god don't even get me started on the materials and chemicals they have available mmm. Anyway, since I am in a unique position I am focusing on building May the best damn laptop she's ever seen.

"Iron Giant and Sticky Kid's lab," FRIDAY announced suddenly, drawing me from my internal rambles. Instantly I heard some random AC/DC song testing the ability of the wall structure in the lab. How that man isn't deaf is a miracle.

"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep! Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheep!" Mr. Stark sang into a screwdriver.

"Mr. Stark quit being Funny Valentine!" I tried to holler over the music. FRIDAY lowered the volume so it didn't feel like my liquefied brain was dripping out my ear.

"Hey underoos. How was the learning dungeon," Tony questioned while beating the fuck out of a piece of metal. "Stay down you bastard," Mr. Stark whispered to the abused titanium sheeting.

"It was good, History was really chill today and Ned choked on a strawberry I punted at him. Wha cha doing?" I cram into one long sentence and hurl it at him.

"Building a little speedy box boy that will hold high tech and intense medical supplies. It'll basically function as a battle field healing roomba. I'm tired of bird seed brain being a little bit-, pussy saying how his foot almost got cut off. It was only his toes," He responded equally as long.