Hill of Flowers

Gonna be honest with you guys, this shit is sad.

Request description:-
Person who requested:-
Warnings: Major character death
Words: 552 (edit: 698)

3rd person:

The sky was a bright blue. A darker blue made it marbled and light cotton clouds dotted the vast space.  Tony stood upon a hill of flowers. They were yellow. Peter's favorite color.

Weeping willows sagged beside the small pond at the base of the small hill. Birds sang musical numbers all through the valleys and hills.

Tony brought Peter here many times. The first time was when Peter was talking to Tony about how he wished he knew a place where he could relax in nature with flowers and trees.

So Tony went out of his way to buy a large area of 100 acres for Peter. He was shocked of course but didn't complain and instead thanked him.

From that point on whenever Peter had long breaks from school Tony would fly him out to the rural area and they stayed in a little cottage that came with the land.

This wasn't a break form school though. Tony wished it was. He wished he could have the chats with Peter that went no were but still meant everything.

There was red among the flowers. Not the kind of life or plants. No this red wasn't suppose to be there. It was suppose to be inside, not out. Not pooling around the flowers.

He was mangled beyond repair. Tony knew that as soon as he saw him under the Warehouse. His fault. It was his fault.
My fault
               My fault
                               My fault
                                               My fault
My fault. MY fault. MY FAULT. MYFAULT.MYFAULTMYFAULTMYFAULT-

Tony blinked. He losened his grip on the cold pale skin. The red was turning cold. Tony closed his eyes.

"Hey Mr. Stark?" Peter asked.

"Yeah kid?" Tony replied, looking up from his latest project.

"I was thinking, funerals are such a scam. You pay thousands of dollars just to put your loved ones in a nice resting place. Like that's not cool man most people don't have that kind of money and can't even afford a headstone. When I die I want to be with nature and let the earth take me back," Peter finished. Tony rubbed his eyes.

"Well underoos not to burst your bubble but I'll be long dead and bones by the time you pass. So how about you ask Capcicle to do that since he is facing Queen Elizabeth on who can live longer"

That was about a month before. This is what Peter wanted. Tony, never having let go of Peter even after he stepped out his suit, walked to a new area that was shaded by a large old star gum tree.

Tony laid Peter down in the golden rods that engulfed the whole hill. There was less red on the flowers now, but still noticeable.

Tony couldn't even bare to look at the broken body. So he looked at Peters beaten face. He drew Peter's body to his own in a one sided hug

"H-here we are kiddo. I know you love, loved,  this place." Tony choked out. He put Peter back in the flowers. He brushed the hair from Peters forehead.

Tony got on his knees. And he wept alongside the weeping willows. The sound of a broken man, a shattered parent, rang through the rolling hills in the valley.

They both sat on a hill of flowers.

Edit: An elderly grey haired man that seemed to fade in and out of existence softly put a hand on Tony's shoulder.

"It's okay Tony, I've got him. He's going to a safe place and I'll watch over him." The older man started. He seemed to looked to his left and stare. He smiles and looks back at Tony who had turned his head to look at the ghost. "The kid says he loves you 3000! I wonder who came up with that line... "

The elderly spirit stated. He leaned down and hugged Tony.

"Thank you Stan. We all love you. "