Secret Angel (2)

Part 2 requested by DatQueerMess

Warnings: Verbal bullying, physical bullying, cussing, B&E (breaking and entering), guns/violence  (NOT IN THIS CHAPTER THIS HAPPENS LATER ON IN THE STORY WHICH IS NOT POSTED YET)

Ships: minor Tony x Strange

Words: 3300

Notes: This takes place a few months after he grown his wings. Also good Loki in this and  he is Peters brother. Not by blood they just see eachother as brothers. Same with Peter and Thor.

~•~•~•~•~

3rd Person POV

"You behave now, " May warns Peter lightheartedly. The brunette smiles and nods back. They both share a hug and May retreats to the elevator and heads back down to the lobby. She was going on a week long business trip.

The young hero turned to smile at one of his father figures. Tony smirks back and simply states, "wanna train with those bird arms?".  Peter scoffs at this but gives a soft grin.

Peter didn't even try to hide his wings from his Dad. His father (Strange) just shrugged and brushed it off. Loki was interested in how he got them. He hangs around in the floor Tony decided to have him and his family live on.  ("Houses are overated anyway!"). Since Thor was managing the new settlement of Asgard on earth he only visited every so often.

Tony and Steven basically just said fuck it and unofficially adopted Loki and Thor. For Peter it was more shared parenting with May. Fear the Starkranges for they will adopt anyone (also I am loving that last name combo?)

Actually not only was Loki interested in his wings, he helped him with them.

Loki scoffed when he saw the slightly cream coloured appendages behind his brother. 
"You could at least have got a spell to hide them. What are you going to do? Cut a hole in a backpack and shove them in that when you go to be in the eye of the public?" The trickster snarked.

"Oh sorry Loki, maybe I should go ask the wizard in the corner of the pub downtown, I'm sure he could give me a potion to help," Peter playfully snapped back.

And that's how, with the help of old spell books from Strange, Loki conjured up a spell to hide Peters wings. It marked his back with a simple tattoo of angle wings. He could summon them on command.

Another fun feature of Peters mysterious wings is the bullet proof factor. He was out Spidermaning one day when he was helping an old lady pick up loose change she dropped. They were in front of an ally and it was nearing dark.

Suddenly two thugs appeared spouting off about how the lady ripped them off so they're gonna "rip her skin off". Apparently she was the wife of the elderly spaghetti recipe mafia boss, Tony Spaghonii. (guys I'm loosing my shit laughing here).

Out of surprise, Peter accidentally summoned his wings. Luckily the place they were had a burned out street light and with night setting in, hid his wings in the dark.

The thugs brought out guns and one shot twice. He missed both shots and instead they went into Peters wings. Instead of going into his feathers, flesh, and bone, they lamely bonked off to the ally way ground.

Peter, a bit shaken up, unsummoned his wings and webbed up the gooks. He phoned the police and skedaddled. That was an interesting conversation with his parents.

Peter actually openly told his dad's about his wings because it was stressing him out. They instantly comforted him and offered to help him out. Tony researched different types of fowl and how they flew while Strange worked on setting the three portal doors in his sanctum to places that Peter could train.