Oh yeah, that thing (request)

If you can't see the full title: Oh yeah, that thing bitch (request)

For _MalaysiaX. I hope you enjoy!

3rd person POV

Bright, happy sunshine flooded the classroom, giving a look of pooling honey. It's warmth bathed the students occupying the room, making their eyes droop and their minds tired. 6th period (just going off how my county's High School is. They only have 6 periods.) in this class was always the hardest to stay awake because of the rays of light or sometimes the delicate pitter patter of water droplets softly tapping the roof. Also because the majority of the students just wanted the day to end, thus making the class very lethargic. Only sophomores and they are already burnt out. The next 60+ years will be anything but welcomed.

It was a Friday, and this class always had their catch up day then. Any missing or incomplete work from this or any other class can be handed in. They were granted access to music and in return they had to stay silent. So with the calming mood floating around like hazy fog, Michelle Jones was barely keeping her sleep deprived eyes agape. She muffled a yawn politely with her raised left hand. The Teacher was scrolling through her laptop the school provides, engrossed.

She suddenly shifted her gaze from the computer and scanned the class. She loudly cleared her throat, drawing the attention of most the class. Those with earbuds and headphones where poked, prodded, and nudged to gain their attention and direct them to the teacher.

Once all eyes were patiently and obediently watching, she made the announcement below. "The following students have made beautiful marks on their state test and will therefore be rewarded: Betty Brant, Cindy Moon, Sally Avril, Abe Brown, Jason Lonello, Tiny McKeever, Charlie Murphy, Seymour O'Reilly, Flash Thompson, Ned Flanders (Jk jk, Leeds), and Michelle Jones. (sorry if some of this is inaccurate, I'm not well educated of the names of peters fucking classmates) All of you will receive a slip that needs to be signed by Wednesday. The details will be on the slip. Those just called please make a line so I may give you the permission form."

Everyone called that was in that class (Cindy, Ned, Betty, Flash, and Jason where in different rooms) stood up and stood in a line. Michelle huffed and rolled her eyes, but still gets up and saunters over to the other teens.

~~~~~~~check in with Tony and Peter~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's POV

I looked down at the pure ball of energy running around the large living room, that Steve decorated terrible I might add, wreaking havoc on everything his body comes in contact to. An absolute god send he is. I hope you can smell my sarcasm when I say that. "Alright Pete, calm down. I know you really want to help me lead a tour, but you have to be a good boy to do that. " I calmly announce.

Peter stops, his cute chubby checks flushed from excitement, and stares at me with his large light brown eyes that catch the light and shimmer.

"Okay Da Da!" Peter adorably squeals and flings himself at me. I groaned once he flung himself on me. I'm getting too old for this. By the time me and Steve raise this kid, we'll both look like someone drained the color from our hair. I softly pat his hair and hoist the 4 year old by his arm pits. Once he's snugly on my hip, I strut to my oversized kitchen to prepare a snack for my spider baby (he was born with his powers).

~~~Time skip to Friday, day of the trip~~~

3rd person POV

"Okay class, I need you guys to be on your very best behavior. You are representing our school and this is a gift to you guys, so be respectful and thankful for this." Mr. Harrington warned tiredly. So far everyone on the trip was being excellent. The bus pulled into a parking garage and stopped. "Now make sure you stay by me. We have to cross the street to reach Stark Industries." Mr. Harrington loudly called. He did role call and lead his class like a mother with her ducklings to the outside of the structure.