And I care why? 3

This is after the flashback ended. So Peter is staying home with his memey older bro, cool uncles and aunts, his bf, and his cool gay dads.

3rd POV

Peter trotted into Tony's person lab where he was working. ACDC was blasting throw the speakers and you couldn't even hear yourself think. It's a wonder how Tony hasn't gone deaf.
All of the sudden the music was cut off. Tony snapped (thanos-) his head up to look at what caused the disturbance. "what-" Spongebob "stepping on the beach" but earrape version started blasting. Peter was busting some moves.
Again the music cut. There standing outside the glass panels was the class from hell.

Peters POV

I stared out the decathlon team that was frozen in place. I look over the sea of children to MJ about to lose her shit. Her checks are red and she's trying (and failing) not to dubble over in laughter. I can't even feel embarrassed. I told them I had an internship.
Now with dash- I mean flash (Danny Phantom reference) he was red in the face (Hamilton reference) but for a different reason as MJ. Flash stole a quick glance at dad. I smirked at him. If looks could kill I'd be more dead than that turkey Vision tried to "cook". Now sometimes Flash can be dumb, but he made a smart move not saying anything bad about me. Ah it's gonna be fun to go back to school and hear him bitching about how much better he is than me.
"Oh hello, you must be the class from Mid-Town right?" Dad questioned. He opened up the clear, hard plastic door that lead into the futuristic room.
"U-uh yes t-that'd be us M-Mr. Stark sir." Mr. Harrington stuttered out.
"Do you guys wanna see some cool stuff?" Dad said, directing his attention to the group of high schoolers. They all nodded their heads. "Oh Ted and mean memey gurl you can go play twister with peter or something" Dad waved at them.
"Alright who wants to beaten at smash?" I challenged looking at my friends.
"Oh Peter you know you are, how do the midgardians say it? Ah yes, trash. " Loki snarked.
"Is that a challenge?"
"Why yes it is dear spiderling"
We all ran in a herd out of the room so I could beat all of their asses at smash.

Tony's POV

And that kids, is how you dispose of a Peter. Moving on. Peter's class nervously walked in the lab. "Alright if you all follow me over here you can see the project I'm currently working on.
While the other kids where ooh-ing and ah-ing one of them came up to me.
"H-Hi Mr. Stark, do you think you could hire me as an intern? Pleasssssse! I mean if Peni-Peter can get a job here it can't be THAT hard. I'd be a much better choice. "
... What did this r a t just say about my kid? Oh hell nah. "Excuse me?"
"I mean think about it, I'm better than him at EVERYTHING. Obviously the better worker. " I just glared at this fucking cockroach. Now me being me I would love to see this fucking rodent crushed on the ground, but Peter would be all like "YoU cAnT kIlL a MiNoR" so I don't upset by spoder baby I will not kill this infestation.
I strut up to the Teacher of this godforsaken class. "Excuse me but I would like to talk to you about the behavior of one of your students. "
"Oh dear Mr. Stark im so sorry! Who do I need to talk to?
" That young boy Thomson over there was talking down on one of his fellow students. "
"O-Oh dear, I will make sure to take care of this right now sir!"

Peters POV

I was bent backwards, my foot was twisted all the way around, my arm bend in a direction it shouldn't be. Loki however, holy shit. He used his magic to disassemble his body parts so they can float around to the needed placed. Wade had hacked off his leg (ew don't do that you'll hurt yourself) so he could turn at and angle no normal Hunan could so.
Long story short twister can go on for hours. We started playing after I whooped everyone at smash. I am the king at that game. "Loki stop kicking my leg!"
"No you will not win this time, brother!"
"Do it again and I'll bite you"
I hissed at him. My shin burned from Loki slapping it with his toes.
"Kids time to eat!" My Pops hollered for us. Man I'm so hungry. My stomach growled in agreement. I jumped on the ceiling and started to quickly crawl to the kitchen, my hunger fueling me.
"Peter off the roof please"
"Yes Papa" I rolled my eyes and pouted, but still got off the top of the room. My feet hit the floor and I scrambled to inhale a bread stick.

I tried to make it longer this time. Hope you enjoyed!