CHAPTER 5

DUMBLEDOR'S P.O.V.

Sirius lead us inside the Manor where Harry was sitting on a beautiful black couch with gold intricate designs. "Harry! How are you?" Hermione ran to him and hugged him tightly. Harry chuckled softly "I am fine 'mione! How are you?" Hermione smiled sheepishly and said "Well I am fine......sorry.........I just got a little excited" Harry smiled at her antics "It's alright.......I guess I am also a little excited....so I can forgive you." Hermione smiled.
"Come on guys let's eat the dinner is ready and then Harry and Hermione can talk" said Sirius. "Of course!! I am starving we were waiting for you" Harry said....

HARRY'S P.O.V.

After eating dinner I lead her upstairs and showed her ,her room. It was a beautiful room with a queen size bed with intricate gold design and black bedsheets and a black and gold comforter. The floor was of black shining marble. A side table on each side of the bed, and a dresser in front of the right wall. A large walk-in closet and a attached bathroom. "Oh Harry! It's beautiful....."Hermione gasped."Do you like it?"I asked. "I love it Harry!" She said tackling me in one of her bear hugs. I chuckled and lead her to my room. "This is my room......may be we can sit here and talk.....uhh...actually I wanted to ask you something...so do you think we can sit here and talk?"I asked rather nervously."of course Harry!we can sit and talk about whatever you want." She said softly."hmm...thanks! come on in." We entered the room and sat at the couch near the fire place. I took a deep breath and said "Hermione!listen...what I am going to say is very important....but you don't have to do it if you don't want to......"she looked into my eyes and asked "what is it Harry? Why are you so nervous?tell me...." I took another deep breath and continued "I...I-I want to adopt you as my sister! But as I said YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS."Hermione gave a light chuckle "Harry! Why do you think I don't want to do this......Harry you have honoured me.....you are allowing me to learn your family magic.....people die rather then sharing there family magic.....and I am a complete stranger to you..."I smiled and said "You Hermione are not a stranger to me......you have been my best friend since first year. You stood with me when everyone was against me....you trusted me when everyone else thought of me as a liar......Hermy I trust you with my life and family magic. I trust you with everything I have. And thanks for helping me Hermy.......I love you little sis." I said sincerely....I meant every single word I said..."let's go tell Sirius."she smiled "ok! Let's go".