CHAPTER 11

August 9,1995
Malfoy Manor

3rd person P.O.V.

Narcissa Druella Malfoy neè Black was sitting in the parlor of Malfoy Manor waiting for her son to come downstairs for breakfast when she heard shuffling from the stairs. She looked up to find none other than her husband Lucius Malfoy and sighed inwardly "Good morning Lucius. How are you?" Lucius sneered at her "I am fine woman.... Why are you sitting here? Where is my breakfast and where is Draco?" It took a lot of her strength to keep her emotions in check "Your breakfast is ready and is on the dining table and your son should be here soon."
"How dare you talk to me like that woman! Crucio!"
Next moment she was on the floor screaming herself hoarse. The whole manor was echoing with her screams.

Bellatrix Cassandra Lestrange neè Black was sitting in a guestroom of Malfoy Manor. It had been two days since the Azkaban breakout. She was in deep thought. Thinking about how her master wanted her to torture Sirius Black, Harry Potter, Laureen Alexander, Katherine Crisswell, Andromeda Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks and many other people.... But how she couldn't torture them due to their ties with the Black Family. She was startled out of her thoughts because of the blood curdling screams of her younger sister coming from the parlor of the Manor. She ran to help her because she maybe cruel but she still loved her family and she could even die for them. When she entered the parlor the scene Infront of her made her blood boil. There on the floor lay her sister with the wands of Lucius and Draco pointed at her torturing the hell out of her. She raised her wand and sent a reductor curse at them forcing them away from her sister. "What do you think you are doing Malfoy?" She asked. "Stay the hell out of it Lestrange. It's a matter of my family and honour. My son is the Heir Black, not some stupid Potter boy and I'll make sure of it. I'll kill her by torturing her." Bella despite her anger smirked "You know Malfoy! Your son will never be the Heir Black simply because a 'Black' never tortures a member of their family and most certainly not 'Mother'. And well I'll be taking care of her you can do whatever you want." With that she sent another curse their way which sent them running from the parlor; after that she turned to her sister "Do you still give a damn about Lucius and Draco?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "No! You don't know Bella the past thirteen years have been a hell for me... Yes first Draco was cold and heartless but now he is downright cruel just like Lucius. So yes I don't give a damn about them." At this Bellatrix sighed contentedly "Do you know where Sirius is living?" at this Narcissa looked confused "Why? Bella please leave him be. He is the Lord of house Black." "Are you this silly..do I have to repeat what I told Malfoy? I want to know where he is because I am going to take you to him as I know you have never supported the stupid agenda of death Eaters or the Dark Lord and you don't have the mark." Bella explained. "Oh! He is living at Black Castle" Bella nodded and apparated to Black Castle with her.

August 19,1995
Black Castle

Sirius, Harry and Isabelle were in the sitting room talking and playing exploding snap when the wards informed them that someone had apparated inside the entrance hall. Sirius had his wand pointed at the door of the sitting room. The door opened to reveal Bellatrix Lestrange and a battered and bruised Narcissa Malfoy. Upon seeing a tortured Narcissa, Sirius lowered his wand and asked "What happened?" He knew that Bellatrix couldn't harm any person there because all of them were Blacks. "Lucius and Draco tortured her because she wanted Draco to come and swear his oath to you as Lord of House Black and Hadrian as the Heir Black." at this Sirius was positively murderous. "How dare he raise a wand against a daughter of House Black!" "That's that Sirius he did dare.... But I know that most of the Malfoy family wealth comes from the Blacks so if you dissolve the marriage contract and disown Draco then he will lose most of his wealth." Bellatrix said "Are you related to the Blacks, Potters, or Flames because you look like Arianna Scarlett Flames neè Potter?" She asked pointing to Isabelle. "Yeah. I am 'Isabelle Scarlett Potter Flames' otherwise known as Hermione Granger. And tell me how do you know Harry's real name or my mother's maiden name?" Isa asked at which Bellatrix smiled. "You know not always was I such a bad person and for your information I'll tell you. Arianna and I were best friends and yes Sirius before you ask no I am not his faithful follower anymore.... He killed Her. Arianna was my best friend and not just her he killed the other princesses as well. I won't be loyal to anyone who harms my family and that is what I was taught from birth. And about Hadrian I was there at his birth as was I on yours. Did you know Isa that even though your mother hated me for what I  had become we still remained best friends and she still named me you Godmother." Bellatrix replied with a smile. "You...you are my Godmother?" Isa asked incredulously. "Yes" this time it was Sirius who spoke "Sirius you...you knew!" Isa asked. "I knew. Because whatever people think about us Blacks will give their life for the ones they love and share blood with and we'll talk about this later Bella lay Cissa on the sofa I'll call Andromeda so she can heal her you know I am lousy at healing." Bella snorted "that one goes without saying." at this Sirius rolled his eyes.

"I Lord Sirius Orion Black head of the most Ancient and most Noble House of Black declare the marriage of Narcissa Druella Black and Lucius Abraxas Malfoy null and void and claim everything that belongs to Narcissa Black back. So I say, so mote it be." There was a flash and the Lady Malfoy ring on Narcissa's finger disappeared. Bellatrix sighed in relief. "Bella do you want me to dissolve your marriage?" Sirius asked. "No or else he will know of my betrayal and now disown Draco so I may go." Bella replied and Sirius nodded. "I Lord Sirius Orion Black head of the most Ancient and most Noble House of Black disown Draconis Regulas Malfoy and revoke any rights and privileges he had as a member of House Black" there was another flash of light and Draco Malfoy was no longer on the Black family tapestry. Bella smiled "that's good now I should be going before gringotts inform  Lucius of today's activities. Bye Sirius. Bye Hades, Isa. Bye Cissy. I love you all." And with that Bellatrix Cassandra Lestrange neè Black apparated away from Black Castle.

So guys how's life treating you?
Read and comment...

Love ❤️
jee452