CHAPTER 1

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room at no.4 Privet Drive when an owl came flying through my window. It had a letter attached to one of its claw. It was from Dumbledor. I started reading it it states

Dear Mr.H.Potter!
I hope you are fine. Tomorrow night a group of four or five people will escort you to a safe house. We have to discuss a few important matters when you arrive here(safe house)
Stay safe Harry!!and remember all of us LOVE YOU.........

Your's Sincerely

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledor
(Headmaster of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry)

Upon reading the letter I was startled. What can these few important matters be?? Whatever I'll find out.......I came out of the room and went downstairs. I told my aunt and uncle that I'll be leaving tomorrow and went back to my room. I started packing my things so that I won't have to do it tomorrow....after doing this I lay on my bed thinking of who will be escorting me......and where will that safe house be??and I fell asleep........a dreamless sleep after a long time.......

DUMBLEDOR'S P.O.V.

After sending that letter to Harry telling him that we'll be getting him out of that hell hole tomorrow and that we have a few important matters to discuss on his arrival at the safe house. I started thinking about the matters I have to discuss with Harry but first I have to discuss them with Sirius. The matters were complicated. I have received an owl from Goblins telling me that there is disagreement in the blood status of Harry. Which is something I don't understand. According to them Harry is a pure blood but how is it possible. This is only possible if he is the Heir of Aberfrow because of their Legend but the Aberfrow's have vanished from the face of earth long ago and the second is that Lily was a pureblood....but everyone knows her as a muggleborn.....right??

Well whatever it is we'll find out.. I got up and went to the fire place and flooed to 12 Grimauld Place.

SIRIUS'S P.O.V.

I was sitting in the kitchen of Grimaud Place alone thinking about Harry when I heard the fire roar upstairs. I went upstairs with my wand at ready. When I reached up stairs I saw Dumbledor standing in the middle of the room. Upon seeing him I lowered my wand "Dumbledor!!why are you here??" I asked him." Sirius my boy!!we have to discuss something........" He replied with the usual twinkle in his eyes."Aghhh......what now?? aren't the order meetings enough for discussions ??" I again asked him. He looked at me and then cautiously said " It's about Harry!"..........what Harry is he fine.....what happened to him.......did he run away from the Dursleys again......... I started freaking out...... "What about him?? He is fine......right??" Dumbledor smiled at me "Yes....yes Sirius he is absolutely fine...and he'll be here tomorrow..... now calm down!!" I took a few deep breaths to calm myself. After a few moments I spoke " Then what?" He looked a bit worried but when he spoke his voice was as calm as ever "You see Sirius I got a letter from the Goblins. They say that there is a certain disagreement about Harry's blood status....." I was angry at what he said.....there can't be not according to the world he was supposed to be a half blood......not many people knew of  lily's blood status......then how can it be known about  Harry's ?? And then I remembered about the goblin's mistake...how can they send a letter to Dumbledor.... I took a deep breath this was possible......because according to the ministry of magic he was Harry's legal guardian.......... Dumbledor looked at me for an answer."This is possible.....but he needs to have an inheritance test...... There are somethings that you don't know." I replied. At this Dumbledor was looking shocked.......