CHAPTER 12

Nobody's P.O.V.

There in the middle of the night stood a lone figure. This lone figure standing at the head of the Grimmauld street was of a young woman more precisely to be of a young teenage girl. This girl was no ordinary girl. She was supposed to be dead. Supposed to be murdered alongside her mother by Lucius Malfoy. This girl was the dead daughter of Lord Sirius Orion Black and Lady Alissa Sofia Black neè Potter. This girl was Maia Roselyne Potter Black sister of Harry Potter; the boy-who-lived.

Now you ask what is she doing standing at the head of a street in the middle of the night, simple, she was looking for No.12 Grimmauld Place;the Black family ancestral home. She had recently found out who she was and now she is in search of her family.

She started walking down the street and stopped in between no.11 and 13. She took a deep breath, straightened her back and spoke clearly with as much authority as she could muster "Show yourself and allow a daughter of the Noble House of Black to enter." As she said that the houses parted and revealed no.12 . She stepped up to the door and slowly opened it, cautiously entering the hallway. There was a loud pop and a house-elf appeared before her at the same time as the portrait of Walburga Black started screaming. "Who are you? And how dare you trespass in the noble House of Black." Maia gulped audibly at the enquiry from the portrait. "I am a daughter of this Noble House which means I am not trespassing. And who are you to command me Grandmother? I am Maia Roselyne Potter Black daughter of Lord Sirius Orion Black and Lady Alissa Sofia Black neè Potter." And the portrait shut up in shock.

Remember me in your prayers motivate me in writing more.....

With lots of love ❤️❤️
jee452