CHAPTER 3

SIRIUS'S P.O.V.

After telling Harry everything I was ready for the worst reaction. I was eyeing him wearily. He took a sudden deep breath and said "So you are telling me that I am King Aberfrow and if I don't accept my title I will experience pain worse than death, worse than any kind of torture, unbearable and unexplainable pain. And if I accept the title then I'll have to adopt some one as my sister? Will it be dangerous for her? Will she be in any kind of mortal danger??" What??of every reaction this was the least expected reaction.....why.....well this should have been his first reaction just as it was..... Harry....he was such a selfless person.... He was not worried for himself instead he was worried for the person who he will adopt as his sister..... After a few moments I spoke cautiously "No! She won't be in any mortal danger. The family Magic will protect her. And there is one more thing which I forgot to mention...Harry the advantage of being an Aberfrow!! You can use magic outside school while you are still underage.... No no no it's not that the Ministry can't say anything Harry ...you see.......your magic is undetectable......no one and I mean no one can detect your magic back to you..... And lastly one more thing Harry!! You'll experience powers you didn't even know you possessed..." I saw Harry visibly relaxed at my reply... Why was he so damn selfless....James was selfless but to this extent never.....what if he were alive.?? Would Harry still be this selfless or would he had been like James in his first years....my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Harry saying "Alright!! I'll accept the title...but who should I adopt as my sister??" He looked at me expectantly....like I'll tell him....no this decision has to be made by him without any influence....I took a deep breath and said "Even though I do have someone in my mind but this decision must solely be made by you..do you or can you trust anyone with your family magic....Harry Family Magic is a very risky thing....." I thought Harry will disagree with me but he was immersed in his own thoughts by the time I finished speaking..... After a few minutes of silence Harry spoke startling me. He said "I know the person I am going to trust.....Harmione.....I trust her with my life and magic.....and I have always loved her as my sister.....but I am not going to force her in doing this......she has her parents and her life.......she is free......I love her so much for my own good!!"..... I looked at Harry and at that time he reminded me a lot of James....

HARMIONE'S P.O.V.

I was sitting in my bedroom when I heard Mum calling my name. "Yes Mum??" I called from upstairs." Sweetheart!!come downstairs....there is a letter addressed to the three of us from Hogwarts....."she said. A letter from Hogwarts addressed to my whole family?? What can it be....they can not possibly expell me can they...?? Well I'll know it after reading the letter.......I went downstairs and saw a letter in Dad's hand..... On my arrival he handed the letter to me....I checked the letter it was really from Hogwarts and addressed to my whole family.....I tore open the seal and took the letter out of its envelop. I started reading it......

Dear Mr. ,Mrs. And Miss Granger

Miss Granger if you can kindly wait for me at your home with your parents.I'll be arriving in an hour at your home.
I'll be very thankful to you for the favour!!

Now you'll be wondering why I have written this letter so I'll tell you I want to talk about a few things regarding Mr.Potter.

I hope your parents already know about him and if not please tell them about him and who he is....so that they may know what decision to make when I arrive....

Kind regards.
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledor
(Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry)

After reading the letter.....I was puzzled. Harry was alright....right??....he was not in danger....
I didn't know anything but let's leave it as it is......
"Mum , Dad you know about harry. I told you about him......"the boy who lived"......Dumbledor wants to talk about him with you two......why?? I don't know!!" My parents were puzzled about this......but said nothing.....we were waiting for Dumbledor because he had said that he will be arriving in an hour......
After an hour the doorbell rang.....I went to open the door....there stood Dumbledor......smiling. I was relieved to see him smiling because it meant that Harry was alright....."Come in Professor!!" I said. He entered the house and followed me to the living room where he greeted my parents cheerfully. After tea he took a deep breath and looked at me. I was also looking at him.

"Harmione!my child.......I believe your parents know about Harry Potter.....right??" I didn't say anything because that wasn't a question. "Before I ask you to make a decision I want you to know that you need your parents' full permission......." Ok......what......this was startling......what is that he want me to do?? And what has Harry to do with it??..... "Umm....ok professor!!but what is it?" I asked... "Hermione I want to give you insight of what is going on....well yesterday I got a letter from Gringgots...... In that letter the Goblins told me that there is a certain disagreement in Harry's blood status.....before you ask I'll tell you that according to the Goblins he is a pureblood." I gasped....what.....a pureblood.....how was this possible....."Professor!! How is it possible??I mean all of us know that he is a half-blood....." He looked at me with a usual twinkle in his eyes "Hermione!!this is true.....but am I right to believe that you know the ways a person can be a pureblood?" He was right I have read about it in the history of magic......"Yes professor!!" He smiled and then begin again......"Hermione, child....I after that consulted Sirius and he said that there is a chance that Harry maybe King Aberfrow.....and maybe there is also a chance that Lily was a pureblood..." I was confused....whatever but why is he telling me? "Umm....Professor why are you telling me? I don't understand!!" Dumbledor chuckled and said "Hermione! I am telling you because if Harry is King Aberfrow then there is a curse on his name.....a curse whose cure is only known by an Aberfrow Princess.....umm...you see Harmione that he don't have a sister.... And that magic is specified for the Princesses to learn...... If he is King Aberfrow than he needs to adopt someone as his sister....my and Sirius' opinion was that he will choose you.... Hermione.....child!!we are not forcing you but if Harry decides to adopt you as his sister will you be willing?"
"And one more thing Harmione.....you will have protection of your own...... You'll be more safer than now...... No-one will dare insult you.....you'll have every right to punish them yourself...... Let me make one thing clear Hermione...... whatever decision you make.....always remember that you have to make it wholeheartedly.....there is no going back once you accept....I'll advise you to consult your parents....." Ok.....I'll do anything for Harry......I love him as a brother I never had.......I took a deep breath and said "I'll do it Professor!! But only if Harry wants me to do it....."I was cut by a dog patronus that entered the room and spoke with Sirius' voice "Dumbledor! Harry has made his choice.....he has chosen Hermione like I said....he says that he has always loved Hermione as a sister......he wants her to do this but only if she wants.....he won't force her....."

I was shocked.....Harry chose me?? He trusts me with his family magic!! Years of living in the Wizarding World had taught me that family magic is something people don't share.....they keep it secret......but Harry chose me....he trusts me.....I was honoured......
"I'll do it Professor!!" I said with tear stained face..... Dumbledor smiled and said "Hermione! You need your parents' permission.....they must be willing to give permission In order to do it right......"
"Mum, Dad! Can you allow me to do this...... Harry honoured me by choosing me....He trusts me with his family magic which is a sacred thing..... People don't trust anyone with their family magic......and above all I want to do this.......... please"I said.
" Didn't you just say that his surname is Potter. If so then you have our full permission. But you have to be sure of your safety. Okay??" My Dad said.....I smiled and started speaking "talking about safety.......then I'll be more safe as a potter than as a Muggle born.....I love you guys...."
I was very happy......I jumped and hugged them....."Thank you so much!! I love you" Mum smiled and said "We love you too sweetheart!! We just want you to be safe...." Dumbledor smiled at this....