Spent together

Evette POV

I woke up to the ringing of my phone. I looked at what was happening and I totally forgot that I was supposed to spend the day with Chato. I looked at the time to see it was 10:30. I got up and cleaned my room up a bit then went to take a showe.

When I got out I did everything I needed to do and did my regular makeup that I'm always doing. I then picked out my clothes and did my hair and everything.
This is what I decided to wear⬇️

Then I went to the kitchen to get a lil sum to eat but I ended up getting interrogated

Then I went to the kitchen to get a lil sum to eat but I ended up getting interrogated. Lalo-"So why were you all smiley last night?" Evette-"No reason." Chris-"You sure? Cuz when Mia told us it seemed like a huge reason." Lalo nodded and pointed at Chris. Lalo-"So you got you're little novio or what?" Evette-"He's not my novio. We are just friends I guess."

They nodded suspiciously then giggled. Lalo-"We know you guys are gonna end up dating but we are not trying to get you mad already so we are going to go eat. We will see you later and please lock the doors and windows before you go anywhere." I nodded and hugged them goodbye and decided to put some of the dishes away.

Then I noticed it was literally 1 week before Valentine's Day. I don't know why but I felt like I'd I'm actually gonna spend it with someone who is not Chris, my brother, or Mia. Maybe I'll get to spend it with my mom.

(Ok but why is that me bro😂)

After a couple minutes Chato asked me for my address saying that he made it to the entrance of Salinas. I sent him the address which my house is literally probably only like 10 minutes at the most from the welcome sign so I started getting my purse and everything ready.

When he texted me he was outside I closed the door and locked it so that way we didn't get robbed or anything then made my way to his car. When I put on my seatbelt Pedro looked up from his phone and smiled at me. Pedro-"So, where are we going first so that way we don't waste money on gas." Evette-"Are you hungry, do you wanna go to the mall?"

Pedro-"Do you guys have a place where I could buy some boots?" Evette-"Yeah there's I think 3 stores at the mall and 1 by the Mercado. And I think there's another one near Michoacána Plus. It's a nieveria."

(I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong I'm to last to check it out.)

He nodded and I gave him direction to the mall. While he was driving he gave me the aux cord and I put some Marca MP and Grupo Firme. It was Friday so there was a lot of cars but I know people who work at the mall so I easily knew where no one parked. I told him which part of the parking lot was never full so he went towards there then parked and got his phone and wallet down. I grabbed my black little purse and my phone then got down and waited for him so we could start walking to an entrance.

Once we got inside we went to the store where they sell all the ariat merchandise and jaripeo clothes.

(Ion really go into that store no mo cuz it's hella expensive so I just go to El Primo by the Mercado and I totally forgot what it's called so bear with me please)