SUPRISE!

Evettes POV

I woke up and started getting ready for school. I go to alisal high and so does Mia but her first period is ROP so I walk by myself.

I cleaned a bit of my room then took a shower and did everything that I needed to do.

All of a sudden I see a little bit of blood from my pajama shorts. UGHHHHH! And it's Monday too I already hate this week. I got my pad and took a couple extra just in case I needed it at school.

This is what I was wearing

If you  are wondering 'what is a teenage girl who lives in a very dangerous place wearing those Jordan's' I got a couple shoe plugs here in salas

Mainly got em from my friend Israel who graduated with my brother. He's actually dating my friend Perla who graduated last year.

Oh by the way I'm a sophomore. I ate a little bit of cereal then said bye to my brother. I walked out and for it being February it's actually not that cold which is good. I saw Chris's dad outside and I said hi to him.

I don't really have any friends because of my brother and Chris being 831s biggest fuck-boys so yeah. And I end up meeting all the girls whether it's on purpose or by accident. I put in my AirPods and played sum of my baby's musica maestro.

(I'm sorry I had to 😂😭✋🏼)

When I got to school I went to my locker and got sum of my books then went to first period which was math.

(Skip to lunch)

I just finished with 4th period and I was walking to the cafeteria with Mia. Mia-"Soooo. How was Ceres?"

Oh yeah I needa tell her that me and chato are dating. She's been working the whole weekend so we couldn't really talk much. Evette-"It was good. We are dating now."

Mia looked at me all smiley and shit. Then she started jumpin up and down. Mia-"MY BESTIE HAS A BOYFRIEND, MY BESTIE HAS A BOYFRIEND."

Some seniors were staring at me and I just slightly ran away. Mia-"WAIT UP EVETTE!" I laughed then I got a call from Pedro.

"Hello." "Hola hermosa como estas?" "Bien. Te extraño pero bien." "What would you do if I told you to go outside right now?" "What is it with you and 'what would you do' questions?" We both laughed. "Ven afuera." "Ok horrrita me voy."

I hung up then told Mia. Evette-"I'll be right back." Mia-"No! I wanna come with you." I nodded and we went to the front. I saw pedros truck and ran to the car.