Valentines Day

Evettes POV

I woke up and remembered today was Valentine's Day. I got a text from Pedro saying happy Valentine's Day. I replied back the same and got ready. Me and Pedros sister have been planning for me to go to Ceres to suprise Pedro and today they were having a little family party so Chris was going to drive me over there since he was going to meet up with some friends already. Me and Pedro have gotten very close no matter if we were texting or FaceTiming.

I got ready and cleaned everything I needed to and took a shower. I decided that I wanted to wear something casual but the same time cute so I wore this ⬇️

 I decided that I wanted to wear something casual but the same time cute so I wore this ⬇️

(Except for the hat)

I ate a little bit of breakfast then I cleaned the kitchen and put my laundry away. It was now 3 in the afternoon so I went next door to tell Chris it was time to go. I got my purse and everything I needed then went inside his car and started playing music.

Skip to when you guys get to Ceres!

After a very long 2 and a half hour drive with traffic we finally made it outside their house. Chris was going to get down for a bit just to say hi then go with his friends. The party started about 30 minutes ago and their drive way is already full. I texted his sister that we were here so she came outside and gave me a hug. Marisol-"It's so nice to finally meet you! Oh my god you're gorgeous!"

Evette-"Look who's talking you're beautiful." I hugged her back equally as tight then let go so she could say hi to Chris. Chris-"Hi I'm Chris. I'm Evettes brother." They gave eachother a quick hug then we started walking towards the side door.

Marisol-"So he obviously doesn't know you guys are here. I'm going to find a scarf then put it on his eyes so he doesn't see you. My mom and dad already know you're here by the way. So just wait at this corner." I nodded and she went to go see what he was doing.

Marisol-"PEDRO! I have a surprise for you. But you need to cover you're eyes." Pedro-"If it's a snake forget it." Marisol-"You really think I would do that to my little brother?" I noticed everyone nodded at her and me and Chris tried not to giggle. Evette-"Can you record it?" I whispered to Chris which he nodded and got his phone out so he could start recording.

Marisol-"Let me blind fold you Pedro." Once they got the blindfold on they noticed me and his mom started smiling. I smiled at her then started walking towards the middle cuz that's where Pedro was at. Pedro-"What's the suprise?" Marisol-"It's a very special suprise so you have to be nice to me now." Everyone laughed except me cuz I didn't wanna give it away.

Marisol-"Ok. On the count of 3 take the blind fold off." He nodded. Marisol-"1,2,3!" Pedro took it off then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back then hugged him. He hugged back as tight. Pedro-"I missed you hermosa." Evette-"I miss you too." He looked up and saw Chris recording. Pedro-"CHRIS!" They dapped eachother up and said hi. Marisol-"I think you forgot someone." Pedro-"Thank you sister." They gave eachother a quick hug.