1 month later

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up from my alarm clock. Ok lemme catch you up on everything. Its been a month since the last time Chato was here in Salinas. We've been kinda getting distant because ive been working on school and hes been working on music.

Chris got back together with Mary which im really happy for him, you could tell hes in love. Mia and Lalo arr currently talking which im so excited abouttttt. Today was a Friday and also the last day of school. I got up and started getting ready.

Lalo had already told me I was only gonna go the first 2 classes. I got ready and went to go eat fruity pebbles. Chris-"EVETTE LEMME SEE THE FIT OR WHATEVAA!"

 Chris-"EVETTE LEMME SEE THE FIT OR WHATEVAA!"

I showed him the outfit. Chris-"Perioddddddttt such a baddie, i taught you do well." I laughed my ass offfff. Chris-"your laughing cuz its trueeeee." I cant with Chris sometimes.

I quickly finished my food and walked to school. Mia wasnt coming today because she was visiting family in mexico.

skip till after school cuz my head hurts (:

I got home and saw that there was bags on the floor. Now who the fuck is here. Evette-"Im home!" I walked into Lalos room and saw him with my cousin. oh no. hes here. my ex is here.

I looked towards the bathroom door and saw him.

Anthony-"Well if it isnt Evette." I rolled my eyes. Evette-"Wheres Chris?" Lalo-"Working." Evette-"Ok ima go with him for a bit." Lalo nodded and passed me the keys. I drove to the mall and went into shoe palace. Chris-"Heyyy Evetteee."

Evette-"Hiiii." I helped him a bit cuz it started getting busy. When it was his lunch he was gonna go eat with mary so i gave him a hug and drove him back home. I walked through the front door and saw

Anthony sitting down on his phone. Fuck i was gonna get a water from the fridge. I quickly walked to the fridge and didnt look back at anthony as he looked up from his phone.

Anthony-"Damn no 'hi baby' or nun?" I rolled my eyes and continued walking to my room but right when i was going to open my door my phone started ringing.

It was anthonys number. I walked back go the kitchen and saw him smiling at me.

Evette-"Leave me alone." Anthony-"See i could but whats the fun in that ma?" Evette-"Anthony i have a boyfriend-" Anthony-"I know its me." He smiled at me again while i threw a pillow at his face.

Then i heard someone knocking on the door. I looked at anthony to open it. Anthony-"Its not my house the fuck." I opened the door and saw roses on the floor. awww Mia got Lalo roses. I picked them up and got the little card. oh shit, its for me.

'ʜᴏʟᴀ ᴍɪ ᴀᴍᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴏ ᴇᴤᴛᴀᴤ? ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴤᴀɴ ᴊᴏᴤᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝟷𝟺ᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴜʟᴀ ᴤᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴅʀᴇᴤᴤᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ 𝟼:𝟹𝟶.
(ʏ ᴘᴏʀғᴀᴤ ᴅɪʟᴇ ᴀ ʟᴀʟᴏ ϙᴜᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛᴤ ᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴀᴤᴤ 𝟷𝟸)
ᴛᴇ ᴀᴍᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜᴏ, ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴤᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪᴤᴤ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴍᴏʀ
-ᴄʜᴀᴛᴏ♡

(lmao besties ima cry that was cute (,: )

Im in love with this boy i swear. I smiled and texted Lalo. Anthony-"Why you cheesin?" ugh i forgot he was here. Evette-"None of your buisness." I got the flowers and note while walking back go my room. I then checked the date and noticed it was the 13th. oh shittt.

i needa find something to wear haha. I decided to go with a black dress cuz ion know where we going sooo might as well keep it safe. I then jus started taking pictures and texting Mia about whats gonna happen.

it was around 11:30 and decided to sleep cuz i knew i needed to wake up early to do everythinggg. In the middle of the night i heard all kinds of noises. I got up to see but fell down and saw someone i thought i would never see again.

hehe HIIII AMIGASSSSSSS!!!! a lil cliffhanger cuz -AM0RCIT0  told me to (: anyway LUV YALLLLLLL