The first dance

Evettes POV

Eduardo-"EVETTE WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I turned slightly and looked at my annoying ads brother. Evette-"Shut the fuck up pendejo! I'm tryna sleep." Eduardo-"Hurry up bro. I'm tryna get chic-fil-a before you and Mia go to the concert." I nodded and got up going to the kitchen so that way I could eat breakfast than do everything else. I got a piece of pan dulce that I bought from tres hermanos on alisal st.

(WHERE MY SALI PEOPLE AT!)

It was a normal day here in Salinas California. Except tonight me and my best friend were going to San Jose for Marca MP's concert. We are so excited that she was coming in 30 minutes just so she could get ready early than try to flirt with my brother Lalo. They may have a huge ass age gap but I lowkey ship em so hard. Chris-"IM HERE BITCHS!!" Evette-"He's in the shower Chris." Chris-"Hi Evette. Mia comin soon?" I nodded and gave him a piece of my pan.

Chris-"Thanks. Now are you ready to see you're husband?" He put the pan in his mouth while I looked at him confused ordering my Starbucks online from work street. Chris-"cHaTo!!!!" He sang his name while I blushed. Evette-"He's not my husband bro. Plus, I'm pretty sure he has a girl." He rolled his eyes and got his own bowl of cereal.

Eduardo-"CHRIS! CAN YOU MAKE ME SUM TO EAT PLEASE!" Chris-"DO IT YOURSELF!" Chris-"Get me sum from Starbucks real quick please? I'll pay you back when I get my paycheck."

I nodded and got his drink then went to my room with Chris following behind me. Chris-"So what you gon wear to make him fall for you?" Evette-"Bro for the last time, I'm not gonna do shit for him to notice me." Chris-"Yeah Yeah. So what you gon wear?"

I shrugged my shoulders then got my covers and folded them because I knew Chris wasn't going to move off my bed till way later and it was 12:30 already which meant I had to start cleaning my things and pick out my outfit.

Evette-"Ima take a shower real quick I'll be right back." He nodded and got my computer to watch Netflix. I took a shower, shaved, brush my teeth, and washed my face then changed into something comfortable in the mean while.

(Except Nike socks instead of the vans and no hoops or necklace)

When I got out of my bathroom I saw Chris and Mia using their phones and singing to random words. Mia-"hI gIrLy!" I laughed and hugged her than sat down on my chair that was in front of the vanity

(That's how you're room looks like)