Last day in ceres

Evettes POV

I woke up to Chato coming inside the room. Evette-"Que estas haciendo?" Chato-"Acabo de regresar de laver mi auto." I nodded and stuck my hands out for him to come and cuddle with me. He took of his shoes and jumped on top of me. Evette-"Voy a morir si haces eso." He laughed and put his arms around my torso and his head on my chest.

Chato-"Que vamos aser ahora?" I shrugged and played with his hair. Evette-"Is Chris with the girl still?" He nodded and took his phone out of his pocket. I got mine and scrolled through insta a bit then tried to get up. Chato-"What are you doing?" Evette-"I need to get and ready and go to the baño."

He nodded and rolled away so I could leave the bed. I laughed then sat down so that way I could put my hair up in a messy bun. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. When I got out Pedro was sitting down on the bed using his phone to call someone.

Pedro-"Hola como estas eduin?" I decided to stay silent and sat down next to him putting my head on his shoulder. When he finished his call we went downstairs to eat breakfast and help his mom clean.

His phone started blowing up while we were washing the dishes. Evette-"Go answer it." He dried his hand and went outside to the backyard. Pedro-"NO PUEDES A VENIR!" When I'm guessing there person hung up on him he groaned and looked at me. Then the doorbell rang.

His parents went to his aunts house so it was just me and Pedro. I opened the door to see a gorgeous girl.

(Ok but his girlfriend is actually so fuckin pretty bro I can't hate on her😂🤚🏼)

Evette-"Hello?"

(I completely forgot what her name is....😂)

Blanca-"Hi. Is Pedro here?" I nodded and opened the door for her. Pedro-"Evette don't open-'' Blanca-"Hola bebe." She kissed his face and I got mad. Evette-"I'm sorry but what are you doing with my boyfriend?"

Blanca-"So your the girl that he replaced me with? You really couldn't find anyone better than me could you Pedro." She giggled and looked me up and down. Pedro-"Evette can you wait for me upstairs please?"

He gave me a begging expression and I just rolled my eyes and went to his room so I could take a shower and change. I did hear a bit of yelling while I was getting ready but that just means he's not cheating.

I looked in the little mirror he had in his room to make sure my outfit it perfect which indeed it was.

I got my phone and went downstairs to see the girl leave. Evette-"So that's your ex....she's pretty." Pedro-"Not as pretty as you though." He smiled at me and hugged me.

Pedro-"I thought she was over me. I didn't know she would pull up on me like this." Evette-"It's fine. You would be surprised how many girls have gone to my house being mad at Chris or Lalo." He laughed and looked at me.

Chato-"Wanna get tacos later? I need to buy groceries for my mom." I nodded and he went upstairs to get his wallet while I went to get my purse. We got in his truck and started driving to Foods Co.

(ion know if they have that in Ceres since I'm not from there so if you have been there before or live there please tell me and if they don't have it I'll change it to a different store.)

Once we got there we got out things and entered the store. Pedro-"Ok since my mom knows I always end up forgetting something, she sent me a text with everything she needs to make pozole. Like the viejita from Facebook."

(If you know that viejita from Facebook that makes hella bomb food I love you!)

I giggled and we went to go get the abuelita chocolate. After we got everything and payed for it we put all the bags inside the car then we drove to get gas. We went to his house and nobody was there yet.

We put everything away then went upstairs to take a nap. Pedro-"Do you have to leave tomorrow?" Evette-"Yess. I have school on Monday." Chato-"What school do you go to?" Evette-"Alisal High."

(Best school in Sali.)

He nodded and cuddled kissing me all over my face. When he stopped he put his head on my stomach and closed his eyes. I played with his hair and just appreciated the time that we were having together before I left.

After about 2 hours of us napping we went to get tacos. I had to leave in about 1 hour so we went to super taqueria cuz they make their food hella quick and hella bomb. We both got a super burrito with jaimaca.

(Ion know if I spelled it right and I'm to lazy to check so can someone tell me how to spell it so I could fix it please.)

We talked and enjoyed each other's company then went back to his house so I could get my things. We went to his room and he sat down while I got my little bag of things that I had brought.

Pedro-"I'm gonna miss you bebita." I stopped and walk towards him and squeezed his cheeks. (NOT THE BOTTEM ONES!)

Evette-"I'm gonna miss you too." I scrunched my nose up and kissed him. When we pulled away he got my legs and picked me up dropping me on top of his bed.

Pedro-"No te voy a dejarte ir." I giggled and cuddled him with a little then started getting my stuff again. Evette-"Bebe. I need to go now. Can you walk me out please?"

He nodded and got up so we could start walking downstairs. His parents were now home along with his sister so I went and said goodbye to them and gave them a big hug.

After we went to front yard so we could wait for Chris to hurry up. Chato-"I'm going to miss you alottt!" I smiled and kissed him again all over his face.

Evette-"I'm gonna miss you a lot too." Pedro-"Ok before Chris gets here I need to ask you something." I nodded for him to continue which he did.

Pedro-"What would you do if I may or may not have talked to your mom about you coming on tour with me at the end of this month? And she said yes?" I looked at him surprised. Evette-"I wouldddd, kiss you and never stop. Why?"

I smiled at him while he smirked. Pedro-"Puessss, would you want to go?" I nodded. Pedro-"Welll. Evette Garcia do you want to come on tour with me."

Evette-"Mmmm no." He gave me a mysterious look. Evette-"I would LOVE to go on tour with you amor." He laughed and kissed me. We separated when we heard a car honk. Chris-"BITCH IM NOT READY TO BE A TIO GET IN THE CAR!"

I laughed and kissed Pedro one more time. Evette-"I love you." Pedro-"I love you to baby." I went into the car and waved at him then looked forward.

I then heard Chris sniffing so I turned my head and saw him wiping fake tears away from his eyes. Evette-"What happened?"

Chris-"You guys are soooooo cuuuuuttttteee.*sniffs the fuck off my nose*" Evette-"Aww are you mad you don't have a wife?" Chris-"Nah I do. Her name is James Charles."

I burst out laughing cuz I would always call him gay with his old ass hair cut. Chris-"Nah forreal tho. My wife is Alondra Dessy." Evette-"Ain't she dating Benny or sum?"

(K but congrats to em on the baby forreal forreal.)

Chris-"Ion care." I rolled my eyes playfully and used my phone the rest of the drive. When we got to Salinas we went to my house and watched 'grown ups 2' then he went to Lalo's room to sleep while I went to my room and slept.

Hola amigisss! This lowkey just a filler cuz I'm writing my OMB book and tryna finish that and publish it all at once then I don't have to worry bout it but yeah. Hope you guys liked this book and that's all I really have right now sooooo yeah.😁
Also I didnt bother looking to see if I wrote the Spanish write cuz im too tired so bare with me please!
(1466 words)