15. Move in

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/N! LET ME READ THE CHAT!" Jane shout make me jump a little. "Can you waited for a moment? I silent my phone last night and I didn't realize that my mom text me." I said and open my mother's chat.

_______________________________________________

Mom 😍

Hey honey

Liliana told me that you gave her your permission to got to the concert at South Korea next month with her friends

But I didn't believe her

So I decided to asked you myself

Did you really let her go?

Ofcourse I didn't let her go! Its dangerous

Why did she lied though?

I don't know either dear but I will tell your dad about this things

Okay mom

And I'll text Lil when I am done with my work

Okay honey, sorry to disturb you, I hope you are doing well there

Don't forget to eat sweetie

Take care of yourself

Ttyl

Bye, Ly💕

Lyt mom 💕

_______________________________________________

"Okay done! Here the chats." I said and give my phone to her. She takes it and quickly scrolled up from the beginning of the chats. Her eyes are focused on the phone's screen.

I took her phone without her realized and ordered some breakfast for us.

When I'm done , I put her phone back at the table in front of us and said, "Are you done yet?" "Waited, I was reading at your confession about your haters things." She said, not removing her eyes from the phone's screen.

I watch her, waiting for her to finish reading. "Woah, I don't know what to say. It's looked like real." She said after she done reading and give me back my phone. "I don't know, at first I thought it was from another student's from our College that wanted to make me an army but when I knew about this event, I started to doubt it." I said. "But what happened if its was really them?" She ask. "What would happened? I'm still gonna rejected the prize. I'm not an army so why would I take it?" I said. "It's not like that, its jus-"

DING DONG!

Suddenly someone rang the bell and interrupted our talked.

I rushed to the door and opened it. "Food delivery for Ms. Jane?" The delivery man said while smiling. "Aren't you the one that send my food yesterday?" I ask.

He looked at my face, maybe trying to remember my face.

"Oh yeah! I remember. You are Ms. Y/N right?" He said with a big smile on his face. I smiled back and said "Yes, that's me. I didn't expected to see you again today." "Well me too. Were you moving? From what I remember, last night I delivered your food at a different place. And can I know who is Ms. Jane?" He said with a confuse looked. "No no, this is my friend house. She is moving in my house, so I am here to help her move. My friend name is Jane." I said. "Ohh." He said.

"Okay Ms. Y/N, please sign here and then here." He said again still with a smile on his face. I just followed his instructions.

"Okay done. Here's your breakfast Ms. Y/N." He said and hand me the breakfast. "Please, next time if we met again, just called me Y/N. You make me felt old." I said and handed him the money. He take it and said "Oh I'm really sorry. Thank you for using our service Y/N. Enjoy your breakfast!" He said with a bright smile on his face. "Your welcome. You do have a pretty smile huh?" I said and smiled to him. He just smiled back at me.