14. Huh?

You:
Huh?!

Are you being serious right now?!

Why would you want to be friends with a haters?

~hope:
Yah jk, what is wrong with you?

~mochi:
Are you drunk?

~swag:
Have you ate your medicine yet?

~maknae:
NO

I means I am not drunk and why would I eat medicine? I'm not sick.

And I am allowed to be friends with whoever I want

I want to be Y/N friends

Cant I?

~mochi:
Are you crazy or what?

You:
He must be crazy then

I don't wanna be your friend

Why would I be your friend?

I don't like you

And I even hate you

Why you still wanna be my friend?

~maknae:
I have my own reasons!

~wwh:
Jk, just please stop whatever you were doing and thinking right now

This isn't right

~leader:
Jk, we all need to talk.

Please came out of the room

And come to the living room

~swag:
All of you if that possible

So please come home quickly, Hobi, Tae and Jimin

~hope:
Ok

~taelien:
Already on my way back

~mochi:
I was paying for my food, I'll be home in 10 minutes

You:
Yes, please go and have a talk

I want to sleep

I do have a long day tomorrow

Please settle everything out

~swag:
We will

~maknae:
Okay hyung

Im sorry to disturb you Y/N

You:
Its okay

_____________________________________________
_

I put my phone down, charged and silent it. 'What is wrong with this people? Its actually makes me question them.' I thought to myself and go to sleep.

.
.
.

I woke up in the morning and rushed to get ready to go to Jane's house. I promise her to come at 7.30 a.m but its already 7.21 a.m. "Jane gonna be mad at me." I mumble to myself.

I go to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I'm done, I wears a sky blue oversized sweater with a skinny black jeans and make my hair a low bun. I took my phone, wallet and keys then quickly getting out of the house.

I arrived at Jane's house. Breathing heavily because I ran from my house to get here faster. I rang the bell and waited for Jane to open the door.

Jane open the door and she let me in. "Are you okay?" Jane said with a worried looked in her eyes. "Yes, I'm sorry for being late." I said and taking off my shoes. Jane looked at her phone and said, "Its already 8.28 a.m now. Why were you late?" "I overslept." I said to her while making my way to her fridge and grab a bottle of water and drink it.

"You never late before, what did you do last night? And what time did you sleep?" She said again while leaning against the counter bar. I put the bottle back in and closed the fridge door and said, "I was texting someone last night and it kinda took a long time. So I slept really late last night. I think maybe I slept around 1 or 2 maybe? I dont really check the time last night." "Oh really? Who did you text with last night?" She said.

I walked to the living room and sat at the couches, still tired from the running. Jane sat at the same couches beside me, still waiting for me to answer her questions.

"I was texting with Lil last night, she ask me if she could go to bts concert at South Korea with her friends and ask for my permission. Zen also text me later last night asking if he and Zayn can come here and help us after school today." I said. "Oh, he did?! What time did he text you last night? Zayn also text me last night, asking if they can come today to help. But I said no to them. What did you said to Zen?" She said. "He text me around 11 I guess? I didn't really remember and ofcourse I said no to him. You know Ms. Lynne didn't allowed the twins to help. They will make it as an excuse for them to skip classes." I said.

"Thats all you were texting?" She ask. "Uhm yes?" I said.

"Right. But you know, you usually would still sleep early even though you were texting with them and if you text with Zen around 11 last night and you both didn't actually talk to much, you can still woke up early this morning. Who did you text with also last night Y/N? It is important until you need to sleep late?" She ask me again.

I looked at her and turned my body around to face her. "Well, it kinda important to me I guess." I said. "Who is it?" She ask. "It's actually ..... Bts."