17. Luck

Y/N

Good Morning 👀

Were you awake or you still sleeping? 😶

My manager will be here soon

I hope everyone still wants you to be the lucky fans 🤧 I do really want you to be my friends

Maybe bestie if I lucky🙃

You might be still asleep

What time is it there though?

Oh, its 1 in the morning..

Sorry to disturb your beauty sleep

If you read this

Wish me luck! 💪🏻

_______________________________________________

I put my phone aside and started eating the food cooked by Jin Hyung. "Who did you just text this morning?" said Namjoon Hyung while chewing his food. "My friend I just met this week."  I said. "It is a girl?" Namjoon hyung said again. I just kept quiet and did not answer his question.

"What time will the manager arrive?" Jin hyung asked. "Maybe around 1 or 2. The manager also said that today we dont have to practice and are allowed to take leave to rest at home." Yoongi Hyung said. "Wow, are you serious hyung? We don't need to practice today?" Tae hyung said. "Does my face look like I'm joking?" said Yoongi hyung. "Your face does not showed any reaction that indicates you are joking or being serious." Tae hyung replied back.

We continued to eat our breakfast. "Uhm about Y/N, are we just going to change her with other people? Can't we just go on with her? After all, she doesn't sound like a real hater." said Jimin hyung, breaking the silence.  "We can't chat with haters, what will our fans say later." Hoseok hyung said.

We all just paused for a moment before Yoongi hyung spoke. "We also don't know about it, our manager said that he will meet with the superiors first and discuss this matter. He said we only need to follow the instructions from the superiors. If superiors say we need to stop chatting with her and pick another fan, we should accept it. But, if they say we need to continue with all this, we have to follow it as well." "Dont you have anything to say?" Tae hyung said while pointing at me. "Uh? What would I said?" I ask.

He placed his chopstick next to his plate and spoke back answering my question. "Aren't you the one who really wants to be friends with Y/N? Dont you want to defend her?"  I also stopped eating for a while and then answered. "Actually, I do really wanted to defend her now but I did asked her yesterday if she was willing to be my friend. But, she stipulated that she would only be friends with me if the superiors, our managers and you all still wanted her to be that lucky fan and she also said that I can't say anything or persuade you all to keep her as a lucky fan."

They were shocked to hear it. "Wow, she really doesn't want to be friends with you, Jungkook."  Jimin hyung said. "It seems like, Y/N can already expect the results." Hoseok hyung said. I just kept quiet and said nothing. I know that she actually purposely set the condition so that I do not disturb her. But what if after the superiors know about this and they really want to exchange her with another fan?  I do really want to get to know her better. "Jungkook." I raised my head and looked towards Jin hyung who was calling my name. "Was she the one who talked to you before I came to your room yesterday?" Jin hyung asked. "Did you call Y/N yesterday?" Hoseok hyung asked. "Yes and no."  I said. "What do you mean by that?" Yoongi hyung asked.