4. Move out

Y/N POV's

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I rang the bell once I have arrived at Jane house. It didn't take long enough for her to open the door , it was like she already infront of the door waiting for me.

"Hey! Are you ready?"I said. I saw her, still wearing her pyjama's while looking straight at me with a mad face. "Are you gonna go to class wearing something like that? I know I said don't put to much effort on your clothes but seriously girl? Are you okay? Is this really my Jane?" I said with a fake shock face. She now started to cross her arms and leaning against the wall. "Did you actually realize what time is it?" She said. I looked at my phone to see what time it is. "7.06 a.m." I said. "Yes! And did you know what time for our class to started?" She said. "9.30 a.m?" I said. "THEN WHY DID YOU WOKE ME UP 3 HOURS BEFORE CLASS?!" She said.

I just laugh and smile to her while she already standing straight and looked at me with her red faces.

I just began to invite my ownself into her house. She just looked at me entered her house and closed the door, soon she followed me to her living room. "I just happened to woke up early today because I thought maybe I should hang out here before classes." I said to her. She still looked mad at me but I know she is not that mad. "Well let me get you a drink then. What would you like?" She said. "A glass of water would be enough. You know I don't really like sweet drinks." I said not looking at her. "Have you breakfast yet?" She ask. "Yeah. I do before I came here." I said. "Oh okay then." She said and dissappeared in the kitchen. I looked around and saw some boxes laid down in floor. 'Is Jane moving out?'

Jane came out from the kitchen with a jar of water and 2 glasses.

"Are you moving out Jane? What wrong with this place?" I said after she pour the water into the glass and hand it to me. "Well, the owner of the house wants me to move out as soon as possible. So I just happened to pack a little bit of my thing while I looked for other rent house in internet." She said. I looked at her after I finished drink my water, well I do a little bit thirsty. "Why? Did you did something wrong? From what I remember, you did always pay for the rent every month, right? You never missed it. You even worked part time to pay for it." I said. "Yeah I know, but it not because of that. It just that the owner and his family wants to move in. Their house got burned. Thankfully they were on holiday and was not home. But they didn't have anywhere else to stay so they decide to move in here back. They told me a few days ago and they give me some time to find other house since that they were living at their cousins house for a temporary moment." She said. I listened to her with a shock eyes. "So have you found any rent house yet?" I said. "No, not really. Every rent house that I search are expensive. You know I can't really afford to pay that much. The owner of this house are kind enough to reduce the rent cause I'm a student but yeahh, it really difficult to find a new rent house." She said.

I know Jane aren't from a wealthy family and she even came here for studies using her own money. Her mom has passed away, she live with her dad, her step mom and step brother. Her siblings doesn't like their father because of a certain part of their life so her living with her father has cause a big fight between them. Thanks god that her father still accept her, her step mom and step brother also very nice to her so she didn't actually care about her siblings as long as she still have someone that love her.

"Hey Jane." I said. "Yes Y/N?" She said. "Can I suggest you a place?" I said. "It is cheap and affordable for me?" She said. "Yes, ofcourse." I said with a smile.