8. College

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N and Jane walked in towards their locker. Jane locker is 4 lockers away beside Y/N.

Y/N open her locker and found a few BTS picture in her locker which she already expected it.

She grab all the picture, grab her textbook and notebook and locked her locker back.

Jane go to her with a textbook and notebook as well in her arms and then she saw the picture in Y/N arms.

"Did they give you another pictures again?" Jane said. "Yeah." Y/N said with a sigh. "Can I have it? I don't think I have this picture. It's a new one from their event before." Jane said pointing at the picture with a big smile on her face, her eyes was locked at Jimin's picture. "Sure, you can have all of it. You know I'm not really interested expecially with this boys. I just like their music." Y/N said and give all the pictures to Jane. Jane take it with a joy in her.

"Now, let's go to the class. I bet the twins already there waiting for us." Y/N said. "Oh! Okay." Jane said not removing her eyes from all the pictures she just got. Y/N just smile seeing her best friend reacting like that.

Y/N and Jane arrived at the class and they sat in the middle but not too back in the class.

Suddenly, a guy approach Y/N and give her a kiss at her cheeks. "Morning sweet heart." He said. Y/N faces quickly turned into red. She then stands and punch his chest. "Auch! That's hurt Y/N." He said. "Why did you suddenly kiss me?" She said with a mad tone. "Just wanna greet my beautiful lady a happy morning with a morning kiss. Is it wrong?" He said while raising his eyesbrow. "Of course it is!" Y/N said almost scream. "Owhh Y/N, you no fun." He said and smile. "Zen, could you just stop it?" Y/N said and looked around Zen looking for someone. "Where is your brother?" Y/N said. "Oh I see now, you only interested with my brother. I am sad Y/N, really sad. What did you see in him but you don't see in me? You just broke my heart into pieces." He said putting his hands at his chest while making a sad faces.

Y/N just rolled her eyes looking at Zen behaviour, its not like this is the first time he said and did something like this. "Zen, she does not have any feelings with your brother, but I do have. Now tell me, where is Zayn?" Jane said. "You looking for me?" Zayn said almost whispering at Jane's ears.

She jump a little out of shock because of the sudden appeared of Zayn behind her. Zayn just smile and giggles. He take a seat beside Jane. "Where did you come from?" Jane ask. "I'm from the cafe. Buying some coffee for our class. You know I can't handle Mr. Wayne talk. He was like a lullaby to me." He said while drink his coffee. "Ohh." Jane and Y/N said at the same time. "Uhmm talk about Mr. Wayne, where is he? He usually already here before our class start." Y/N said. "I saw him earlier going to principal office. Maybe they have a meeting there?" Zen said. "I guess so." Y/N said.

"So Y/N, what are you gonna do after classes?" Zen said while taking a seat beside Y/N. "Hmm, I though maybe I should go meet Ms. Lynne at her office." She said. "Why?" Zen ask. "Oh, Jane are moving into my house. So we thought that we should tell Ms. Lynne that we aren't going to her class for a few days." Y/N said. "Eh, you are moving, Jane?" Zen ask while looking at Jane. She just nod and agreed to everything Y/N said. "Why you didn't told us?" Zayn ask. "Didn't you know now?" Jane said. "Well , you should tell us earlier. I thought we are best friends? We tells each other everything. No secrets between us." Zayn said. "How could youu!!" Zen said with a sulky voice and started to cross his arms like a child. "Hey, we just planned it this morning when I go to Jane's house. You twins are the second one that know about this." Y/N said. "Second?! Who the first?!" Zen ask, still pouting like a child. "Y/N owner of course." Jane said.

"Oh, right. Do you girls need our help?" Zen ask. "Nah, we can handle it. You don't have to worried anything, beside we are not just a normal girl, we are SUPERWOMAN!" Jane said. They all just laugh. "Well yeah, of course it is but I am more confident if you said tha-" "Hey Y/N!" Zen talked was cut off by someone calling Y/N names. All 4 of them was now looking at where the voice was coming from.

Soon when they saw the person, they turned their head back to their original position.

"Hey Y/N!!" The girl said, now she is standing in front of Y/N desk with a big smile on her faces. "Hey." Y/N said. "What are you doing here Amanda? I thought your class wasn't here? Aren't you supposed to be in Ms. Parker class?" Jane said annoyed by her existence. But Amanda doesn't care about what Jane said, she just continued talking with Y/N.

"Did you got my pictures? I put it in your locker, its from BTS new event. They were doing an appreciate events by choosing one random fans for their next concert and fans sign. I did put your name, address and phone number. I thought maybe you could be one of the lucky fans." Amanda said. Y/N heard it with a shock in her eyes. 'So it was Amanda!' She thought. "Isn't it needs an email as well to complete the needs?" Jane said. Y/N eyes has turned her head to Jane with a big eyes. 'Wait, she know about this event too?' She thought. "Yeah I know but I just happened to create another email account for her. Its cutelyy/n03@gmail.com . But there seems nothing has come out. So I guess Y/N didn't get the chances." Amanda said. "Oh yeah, they already announced that they have picked the random fans. They even apologize to the rest of the army that has registered in the event that didn't get picked."

Y/N got really shocked by the confession and the talked between these two people. 'So yesterday was really a text message from them? Did they make a group to talk with the lucky fans? Is this how they wanted to appreciate their fans?' She thought to herself.

"Amanda, you shouldn't doing that for me. You knew that I don't like them, why would you do things like this? It is really important to make me an army?" Y/N said. "Of course it is important! You know we wanted you to be an arm-" "Sorry class, I'm having a meeting with your principal earlier so that's why I'm late. Oh! Amanda? What are you doing in my class? I thought you were supposed to be in Ms. Parker class? She's looking for you." Mr. Wayne. "Oh, I'm sorry sir. I'm just having an conversation with Y/N for a while. I'll be  there now." Amanda said and quickly get out from the classroom. "Well okay class. Let's started our lessons today. Open your textbook page 52."

When the classes finished Y/N and Jane go to Ms. Lynne's office. They tell her that they won't be joining any classes this week. They also said that the reason for was packing up Jane's belongings and move it into Y/N's house. "Oh okay girl's, I will tell the rest of teachers about this but make sure just this week and just the two of you only. Don't bring the twins as well okay?" Ms. Lynne said. Y/N and Jane just nodded and leave the office.

They arrived at Jane's house and started to packed everything. "Jane! Do we need to bring all of this as well? Where were you gonna put it in your room?" Y/N said while pointing at Bt21 collection's. "Of course I need to bring it! I'll find a place to put them in my room." Jane said. "Ugh fine!" Y/N said and put all the Bt21 collection's in the box. "Oh Jane. Have you told your owner about this ?" Y/N ask. "OMG! I totally forgot about this.  Wait let me make a call." Jane said while take out her phone.