32. Dinner

A/N

Let's just say that this was my apologies .. 🙂💜

_________________________________________

Third person POV's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Welcome to HAN COOK N SEOUL TOWER." Taehyung said while facing all of us. "Please come in and have a sit." Taehyung said again and point out to the table. "You know that was supposed to be that waitress line?" Y/N said. A young waitress was standing beside of them. She was smiling and said, "Please have a sit sir and miss." "Thank you." Namjoon said.

Y/N and Bts members go to sit at the table beside window. "What a great view. It's beautiful." Y/N said. "It's beautiful, like you." Jimin said. "Nice try. But I am not buying." Y/N said. "Why not? You would look so beautiful wearing Hanbok. Hanbok is the traditional attire of the Korean people. It's was beautiful in its own right. You should have try it." Jimin said. "I don't have my confidence, beside that traditional dress was expensive. I am not buying." Y/N said. "We'll buy it for you, Y/N." Jin said. "Yeah, you will definitely looks beautiful in it. Besides, you haven't bought any souvenirs." Jungkook said. "I bought keychain and took a few pictures of me, that already enough for me. I don't really likes shopping." Y/N said. "Y/N, what would you like to eat and drink?" Namjoon asked. "I don't mind with my food, you can order it for me but I would like to add a plain water as well." Y/N said. "Actually Y/N, we were given a few money from the sponsor to buy anything that you would like to have. So if you want anything, we can bought it for you. We didn't even have to use our money for this vacation. Like we did said before, this vacation was sponsored by someone that was really rich." Hoseok said. "You can keep the money. Today is just our first day and I don't really have anything to buy. Maybe tomorrow I would have? I'll tell you if I want something." Y/N said. "Yeah, you must have bought something along this vacation or we might be scold for not spending anything to you." Jin said. "Isn't buying me food, giving me a place to stay and brought to a vacation is already enough?" Y/N said. "Well, it's for you." Jimin said. "Be grateful." Yoongi said to Y/N. Y/N just rolled her eyes after hearing Yoongi's words. "So, what did you order?" Y/N asked after seeing the waitress left and go inside the kitchen. "You'll see." Namjoon said.

"Uhm Y/N , can you send me the picture that we took together at the museum?" Hoseok said. "Sure, I'll send it later." Y/N said. "You both took a picture together and didn't invite me? HOW COULD YOU?" Jungkook said, pouting. "Don't be such a child." Y/N said. "But I want a picture with you too. Aren't we best friend?" Jungkook said. Y/N just rolled her eyes. 'How many times do I have to tell him that we are just friends, not best friend yet? And do I have to be his friend?' Y/N thought.

Yoongi just watched Y/N who was persuading Jungkook who was sulking because he couldn't take a picture with Y/N. 'Why do I have to sit beside her?' Yoongi thought. "When did you take pictures together?" Yoongi said to Hoseok that was sitting in front of him. "There was a time when we got split up in the museum because an Army spotted us. I was with Y/N that time and she asked me wether I can help taking pictures of her. Then I asked for our pictures as well. It's for memories." Hoseok said. "A memory with haters?" Yoongi said. "Sort of?" Hoseok said. "I want a picture with Y/N too." Taehyung said. "Me too." Jimin said. "Why don't we all take a picture together?" Jin said. "That was a good idea." Namjoon said. "Would that be okay with you?" Namjoon said again while look at Y/N in front of him who was now taking pictures with Jungkook. "I'm sorry, what?" Y/N said."I looked blurred in that picture. One more time, Y/N." Jungkook said. "Hey! I want too." Jimin said. "We thought that we all should take a picture together. Is that would be okay for you?" Jin said, explaining it to Y/N. "Oh, sure. Why not?" Y/N said. "Don't you hate us?" Yoongi said. "It's just a picture, it won't bring any harm to me. Just one okay?" Y/N said. "Of course, why would we take a lot of pictures with you? " Yoongi said. "I'm just saying , bro." Y/N said. "Okay guys, looks over here." Jin said who was sitting beside Yoongi.