Holiyay~ | Todokacchako

With quiet but quick steps, Uraraka made her way outside of their dorm. A party is held in the common ground (with the hosting of, not surprisingly, Mina) to celebrate Christmas together before they go to their respective homes to spend the holidays with their family.

As much as Uraraka loved it, the high amount of noise (courtesy of Kaminari and Mineta busting the speakers with their singing) and people is slowly draining her energy, so she decided to go outside to catch a breather.

A soft thud followed after she closed the dorm's door, drowning the noise inside. She took a deep breath, and shivered lightly as the winter breeze entered her system. She hugged herself before walking towards a bench several steps from the building.

She brushed a spot with her gloved hand, and took a seat.

'Some peace, finally.'

Luckily for her, the night sky is clear making the stars and the moon shine brighter. She took time to admire the canvas above her. It never fail to amaze her and make her wonder about its mysteries. A small smile is placed on her face as she close her eyes. With only the whispers of the wind and the soft cricket sounds in the background, she felt at peace.

She feel contented.

"Fancy seeing you here, Uraraka."

Surprised, Uraraka opened her eyes and turned towards the voice. Her brown eyes met the heterochromatic orbs of her classmate, which is now a very close friend, Todoroki Shoto.

"Todoroki-kun!"

Todoroki gave her a small smile.

"Can I join you?"

Uraraka smiled and nodded at her companion. She scooted to her side to give Shoto a space to sit on, which the latter took. He handed her a hot chocolate which she only noticed now. She replied a small 'thank you' and took a sip. She let out a soft sigh as she felt the warmth of the drink spread inside her (and also maybe outside, since she's sitting on Todoroki's left side).

"What do you think of the party?" she started a conversation.

"Nice, I suppose. I'm not used to this kind of party though. It's a bit..."

"Chaotic? Yeah I know." Uraraka chuckled.

"But it's fun..."

Todoroki continued.

"...a change of atmosphere is nice once in a while."

Uraraka hummed in agreement.

"What about you?" Todoroki turned to her.

"Me? I enjoy it, of course. You can definitely count on Mina when it comes to a fun party."

"Hm." Todoroki nodded.

"I'm also not used to it though. I mean, we don't really celebrate Christmas this "grand." We do it simply. Just a right amount of food and just me, my mom and my dad. So yeah, a change of atmosphere is nice once in a while."

After that, the both of them fell into a comfortable silence.

Didn't last long though.

A loud smash of door is heard on the background, followed by loud footsteps of an obviously annoyed blonde.

"Those freaks really know how to be fckin' loud."

Uraraka and Todoroki looked at each other before looking back at the huffing and stomping blonde, which is none other than, Bakugo Katsuki.