CHAPTER 38

AQUA'S POV:

I had just finished cooking dinner when Quinton came home. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"How was your day love?" He asked.

"It was nice,  just busy with the twins and the shop.  How was yours?"

"Uhhhhh. Well. It was the same as always. Just working on this new hotel we are launching in Dubai is hectic. But I'm glad i have you to come home to."

"Well I'm happy to be your wife. Go wash up and change your clothes.  Dinner will be ready soon."

"Okay.  Give me 20 minutes." He left the kitchen and went upstairs. 

Our house was very big. With 8 bathrooms. 11 rooms, a movie theatre, a gym, 2 swimming pools, 2 living rooms,2 dining rooms, an office for Quinton, a basement which was where Quinton hung out with his friends and 4 garages.

I went to the family dining room and set the dinner table. The twins already bathed and ate so they were asleep.

After setting the table.  I went and dished up for us. I put Quinton's food down and mine aswell. He came down and we started eating.

"Quinton. Chanel wants to partner up with my store for a collection this summer and launch it at Paris Fashion week.  I set up a meeting for them for friday. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Yes. I have nothing going on for me for Friday. So we can both go there.  I'll get my lawyer to come with."

"Okay thank you."

"Anything for you. I have to work later tonight so you'll find me in the office later tonight if you need me."

"Okay" we both finished eating dinner and i put the dishes in the sink and started washing them. I went up stairs to our room and took a shower and changed into my pyjama's.  I got under the covers and let sleep take over.

........
....

PLEASE FOLLOW THE NOVELS INSTAGRAM PAGE @THE_SURROGATE_1_2

ALL UPDATES WILL BE POSTED THERE.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!!

LOVE SARAH ❤